Toast Vale Danny Frawley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant post. In memory of SPUD what a great rule for a truly immense icon. Great way to honour his memory.
Yes. Embarrassing some of the stuff I saw last week. Shame to say I wasn't surprised.

When Spud was with triple m it really was the greatest radio of all time. So many hilarious moments that only he could deliver, just staggering to think that we’re not going to get any more. Footy won’t be the same without the great man.

And its absolute gold

I know it was all about being a tribute for Spud, but it would have been appropriate if they'd just aired it as a "best of Triple M" that's how good it was.
I didn't watch any of the tributes through the week because I just couldn't handle the sadness... I tuned in today knowing it would be a celebration of a life of a guy who touched so many people.
Great gesture by SEN and Triple M to combine for this. It was special.

I know it was all about being a tribute for Spud, but it would have been appropriate if they'd just aired it as a "best of Triple M" that's how good it was.
I didn't watch any of the tributes through the week because I just couldn't handle the sadness... I tuned in today knowing it would be a celebration of a life of a guy who touched so many people.
Great gesture by SEN and Triple M to combine for this. It was special.
Man I was listening to it today.

Couldn't stop laughing, was a fantastic tribute

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frawley Danny Died on the 9th September aged 56. Son of Brian (dec) & Shirley. Brother of Christine Stapleton, Michael, Tony, Anne James and Marita Schiltz.

Time will not heal the sorrow felt for the loss of a child. You will be so missed Danny Boy. My Darling baby brother Dan, our family link is broken, but I know you are by my side. Adored and admired by Christine & Paul, Luke, Rebecca, Demi, Mia and Indi, Emma, Lana, Mick, Flynn and Hudson and Elise.

To my brother; Danny your infectious smile will be sadly missed. My happiest times were spent on the farm with you and Dad. I was so proud of you as a footballer, but to us, you were so much more than that, a true champion in so many other ways. You were a great mate and will be sadly missed. Michael & Jo, uncle of Rachael & Gary, Rhiannon & Jimmy, Georgie & Nick, James & Kasey and friend of Ben and Leah.

We are all feeling the pain of the loss of you in our own ways. Our love and support are with Anita, Chelsea, Danielle and Keeley. It made us realise the importance of our loved ones; to make time for the ones we love the most. Your inner pain is now at peace. Remembering the good times. Loved brother and mate of Tony & Tracey. Uncle of Tim & Ged, Jess & Dave, Joe & Tam and Tom.

Danny I can't imagine life without you. you meant everything to me. I'll cherish the memories I have of us on the farm, working the horses and spending Saturdays watching you play footy for your beloved Saints. I'll miss your infectious smile, your big bear hugs and your witty sense of humour. You were such an amazing, caring, beautiful brother. We love you so much and will miss you immensely. Anne & Brendan, Kris, Marc and Cassie.

My big brother Danny, We are absolutely gutted that you are no longer with us. We love you more than you will ever know and will miss you forever. Your loving sister Marita & Andrew, Kaitlyn & Luke and Ben & Sammi XX

Published in The Courier on Sept. 14, 2019

xavier ellis commentating on the WAFL prelim seemed to suggest that it may not have been an accident? Has anyone else mentioned this?
Sadly this seems to be the case

Bloody Ricky Nixon. I see some of his posts on linkedin and he never misses a chance to name drop or leverage the misfortune of others for attempted financial gain. But today is one step to much. I notice he has linked himself with spud and the RU OK program. Wait and see, this POS will come up with a mental health service bigger and better that coincident lines his pocket. i am I too sensitive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back