Toast Vale Danny Frawley.

Remove this Banner Ad

He said it right . Check in on ourselves .
Last year on r u ok day I had an accident in my car due to distraction from things with my wife. I went to the hospital for help . She didnt come. I sat there for 3 hours and no one came .I said I didn’t know what was wrong but I had to be there . No one came .
I went home - she didn’t ask if I was ok . No one did .

life is hard but it’s up to our selves to be strong. I cried when I heard about Shane tuck , I get tears when I thiNk about Danny . They didn’t want to go but it was too much ...
Look out for your friends and take care of yourselves ..
go saints

Last year on r u ok day I had an accident in my car due to distraction from things with my wife. I went to the hospital for help . She didnt come. I sat there for 3 hours and no one came .I said I didn’t know what was wrong but I had to be there . No one came .

life is hard but it’s up to our selves to be strong. I cried when I heard about Shane tuck , I get tears when I thiNk about Danny . They didn’t want to go but it was too much ...
go saints

s**t man, are you okay now?

go saints

That's s**t mate, make sure you look out for yourself.

sh*t man, are you okay now?
Worse . My wife has narcissistic personality disorder. In the middle of harrowing divorce I don’t even want to have .
had kids taken 10 weeks ago no reason, had to spend $45000 on court . She’s taken vro , had me charged for minor s**t. Business I started I hate going to work in , been hard .

Worse . My wife has narcissistic personality disorder. In the middle of harrowing divorce I don’t even want to have .
had kids taken 10 weeks ago no reason, had to spend $45000 on court . She’s taken vro , had me charged for minor sh*t. Business I started I hate going to work in , been hard .
Been through similar 5 yrs ago. Hard to hear now mate but it does get easier. I thought about killing myself , 5 years on the wheel has turned and life is good. Never saw it changing but it did. Pm me mate if your having a rough time. Anytime

For anyone doing it tough like Danny was please don't suffer in silence or think this will never get better.

Especially now with people losing jobs and living in isolation with the covid lock downs.

Learn from Danny. Do not ever give up. Look at the damage and hurt people are feeling because he didnt think he had a way out. You may think it will not affect anyone and no one cares about you but I promise it will affect people badly.

Also look at our side and what they've done this year as guidance. No one thought we would play finals this year. People thought things were improving but thought due to how far we were coming back from after so many horrible years under watters and Richo that it would take another season for us to rebound.

But here we are playing finals. That group of players and coaches never gave up. They kept at it and things turned.

Remember how happy we were the other night when we finally did it.

No matter how dark things are you can and will do the same. It will get better and you will be sitting there remembering what you bounced back from. Feeling exactly the same way as we did when we made finals. Happy you've done it. Pinching yourself what you came back from. It'll be something you will be very proud of. What you overcame!!!

had kids taken 10 weeks ago no reason, had to spend $45000 on court . She’s taken vro , had me charged for minor sh*t. Business I started I hate going to work in , been hard .

Sorry to read this mate. Kids will be needing you, even from a distance. Hang in there, this too shall pass. Unwanted breakups are some of the hardest moments but almost always turn out to be the biggest gifts. Please reach out any time you want to talk to someone, I’m on a different timezone over in the States so if you’re up in the middle of the night and alone, it’s my daytime.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cheers everyone . Sometimes it’s ok then something else gets taken away. This week it was that nOw can’t even text or call the kids. Again no decent reason. Family court allows for good me. To be forced to sit and wait And watch their life And reputation be torn to pieces and just be told it’s just the process. We should be able to get you some care . Some? How’s 50% .
There are a lot of times men have down the wrong thing to women and they should be dealt with harshly. But
Good guys can and do fall through the cracks .
not all of them are still here .It’s hard. I’m not leaving ,I wo t do that to the kids but I understand those who have chosen differently and my heart cries for them and their families

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only just read this forum, respect to those who have posted your story is damn important and valued. Parkers tatts hope you are travelling ok - your posting is insightful and honest , PM me any time if you want a yak.

Damn that was tough to read.
Your not wrong
It more than just the death of a great man , i also feel for the people who attended and the witness as they would have all known Danny .
I grew up just down the road from spud and when i was racing bikes i used to go past that damn tree every night during my training rides , not sure id ever want to go down that road ever again
RIP Champion

Your not wrong
It more than just the death of a great man , i also feel for the people who attended and the witness as they would have all known Danny .
I grew up just down the road from spud and when i was racing bikes i used to go past that damn tree every night during my training rides , not sure id ever want to go down that road ever again
RIP Champion
Yes the funeral was a very surreal moment for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back