Vale Dean K (Deaneus) :Who's seen the movie Empire Records?

There is a genuine sadness that I feel for him passing, but I am indeed grateful for his presence on this board over the years and also giving us all the opportunity to celebrate and thank him before he left us.

We fly as one.

BringbackWebb

Debutant
May 30, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
So sad to hear of this, Deaneus is a legend of this forum and I hope he has found peace and his family and friends are as good as can be in such a trying situation. May his contribution to Adelaide Big Footy live on.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
RIP Dean. A bloody good poster, Crows man, Qootballer and werewolf. To be good at all you need a bit of the devil in you and he did. Was a lot of fun and will be sorely missed.

dude316

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2009
The Armada Room
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
AOciv1D.gif

All_In

Senior List
Jul 17, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi Everyone,

Reading through these messages have been quite heart warming. I think it is fair to say that I knew him more than most on here and can visualise him smiling as he reads these posts.

Dean passed away on Sunday at about 4pm (Dean would assume that this would settle some bets). On that Day the Crows won, the English Cricket team collapsed as we were handed the Ashes and Novak Djokovic was 'return Serbed'.

I am sure this would have been quite a bit of fodder for you forum boffins.

It did tell me that his will has specifically asked for his estate to load up on a Crows Premiership in 2024.... Safe to say we might have to wait until 2025 until we win a flag.

Enjoy... Miscreants...

I knew it was coming, but it's still so heart-breaking. Dean was an awesome poster and, even though I never met him, person too. His incredible sense of humour got us through some difficult times both with the club and with life in general. RIP Dean, we've lost a great one.

Back