Vale Dean K (Deaneus) :Who's seen the movie Empire Records?

WeeBlake

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Vale Deaneus

Does anyone here have good links to the club?. As Deaneus was a big part of this forum which is the premier footy fan forum and he was a crow through and through, I wonder if the club might want to acknowledge him in some capacity?
Least they could do is let them run out through a big ‘sack trigg’ banner in rd 1

I knew it was coming, but it's still so heart-breaking. Dean was an awesome poster and, even though I never met him, person too. His incredible sense of humour got us through some difficult times both with the club and with life in general. RIP Dean, we've lost a great one.
I was going to post the same thing.

I knew Dean through the SRP board. We started corresponding after his diagnosis. Despite his illness, he always found the time to drop me a line and I quickly found out that he was a truly remarkable person - and I worked that out from only very limited contact with him.

I hope his wife, family and friends are doing okay after Dean's battle and final journey.

One of the great man's last posts in a WW PM makes me smile and remember Deano fondly. RIP friend

"Look the important thing is we had fun, and no one got hurt, except for the people I hit with my car that deserved it"

Oct 12, 2006
Far West SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Panthers, Double Blues
Although we knew this news would at some point feed through to us all it makes it no easier hearing it, even though I never met the man going by all of the sentiments posted he was a champion - I wish his wife and family and his mates all the best in this difficult time.

Rest easy Dean

Jerome

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows, Centrals
RIP Deanus. I will miss seeing you at the AFC"s Annual General Meeting. It was fun chatting to you last March. All the best to Deanus family.

Jarman3

Premiership Player
Oct 22, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
RIP :(

Part of me still refuses to believe it's real and is insisting that this is just the world's most elaborate troll and he's going to pop up in the gameday thread come round 1 and hang sh*t on us all for everything we posted in this thread :p

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
RIP :(

Part of me still refuses to believe it's real and is insisting that this is just the world's most elaborate troll and he's going to pop up in the gameday thread come round 1 and hang sh*t on us all for everything we posted in this thread :p
Red Mist didn't bring the news

Rest in Peace Deanus. A hilarous, compassionate and extremely passionate poster. I really enjoyed all our interactions on the Sweet board and the short lived Vampires bid. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

May 26, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Oh such awful news. RIP

Never met him IRL but enjoyed his posts and replies. Will be very much missed.

To those who knew him my condolences, he seemed a very good bloke.

Back