Vale Dean K (Deaneus) :Who's seen the movie Empire Records?

Jinglebells32

All Australian
Jul 2, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Woodville West Torrens, Flinders Pk
RIP Dean. You helped me through some pretty tough times over the last 2 years with your private messages, even though you were doing it a lot tougher than me. You never lost your sense of humour no matter how hard things were for you. You were the one poster that I always read every post from. Condolences to your family and friends and go crows!!!

Hi everyone, Dean will be laid to rest today, I got invited by his wife so will hope to share some funny stories and great memories of the legend to you all.
Thank you Hank. ❤️ Please give Carrie our love.

Hi everyone, Dean will be laid to rest today, I got invited by his wife so will hope to share some funny stories and great memories of the legend to you all.

Sad to hear that Dean passed away, wasnt aware of this and condolences to his family & friendssss. RIP

Last edited:
In true Dean style he definitely made it a hilarious celebration of his life today.

He wrote his own eulogy which was read out by the celebrant with plenty of piss takes and brilliant life lessons.

His video screen displayed "welcome to my memorial!" Which seemed very appropriate for the legend.

In true Dean style he definitely made it a hilarious celebration of his life today.

He wrote his own eulogy which was read out by the celebrant with plenty of piss takes and brilliant life lessons.

His video screen displayed "welcome to my memorial!" Which seemed very appropriate for the legend.
Sinatra's Doing it my way... to the end.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz

What song did he end up choosing?

He floated it here for a while looking for out of the box ideas.

Last edited:
May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona

images.jpeg-4.jpg

I'm speaking to you from beyond the grave

Wooooo-oooooooh!!!

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I must mention that his love for big footy was mentioned several times in eulogies, I'm sure he felt the impact of us all.

Had there been no restrictions on funerals, I'm sure that there would have been a lot of us that would have gone just so they could pay their respects to the great man

Last edited:

All_In

Senior List
Jul 17, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Howdy Chaps and Chapettes,

Please find the link to the service. At some point I was clearly kicked in the pills and my voice went up an octave or two.

Whilst it might be quite voyeuristic for some, for those genuinely interested in Deans funeral here is a link for you to 'enjoy'.

Dean Kielpinski Funeral

I must add that his final words are probably NSFW, but I guess given the forum, its not a big deal.

In respect for the occasion please watch, share and laugh with discretion. There are many people still very hurt.

Please find the link to the service. At some point I was clearly kicked in the pills and my voice went up an octave or two.

Whilst it might be quite voyeuristic for some, for those genuinely interested in Deans funeral here is a link for you to 'enjoy'.

Dean Kielpinski Funeral

I must add that his final words are probably NSFW, but I guess given the forum, its not a big deal.

In respect for the occasion please watch, share and laugh with discretion. There are many people still very hurt.
Thank you for this! I was going to ask if there was a link but didn’t want to appear voyeuristic.

edit: it was a fitting farewell and has made me even sadder that we’ve lost one of the truly great ones.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United

Dean Kielpinski Funeral

Thanks for this.
Deano had a great sense of humour even during the tough times.
Great respect for the man.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams

Dean Kielpinski Funeral

Thank you for sharing this.

I have to admit I shed a tear or two watching it.

Jinglebells32

All Australian
Jul 2, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Woodville West Torrens, Flinders Pk

Dean Kielpinski Funeral

That's a brilliant funeral for a brilliant, funny, caring man. RIP Dean

Back