Vale Dean K (Deaneus) :Who's seen the movie Empire Records?

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy Chaps and Chapettes,

Please find the link to the service. At some point I was clearly kicked in the pills and my voice went up an octave or two.

Whilst it might be quite voyeuristic for some, for those genuinely interested in Deans funeral here is a link for you to 'enjoy'.

Dean Kielpinski Funeral

I must add that his final words are probably NSFW, but I guess given the forum, its not a big deal.

In respect for the occasion please watch, share and laugh with discretion. There are many people still very hurt.
I actually think it helps give people some closure on this forum for what is a sad situation. People here will never know the man like you did but his reach was long and his interactions memorable.

Thanks for posting

BTW: your eulogy was exceptional. He would have loved it. 💕
Very kind, thank you. I realised that no matter what you deliver on the day, it will never reach the gravity of the occasion so you just need to make peace with what you do serve up.

There was plenty left on the table
…"like the time Dean waited up all night to get a bit of the Adelaide Oval turf. There was no limit to what that man would do for some free top quality 'grass'."

Please find the link to the service. At some point I was clearly kicked in the pills and my voice went up an octave or two.

Whilst it might be quite voyeuristic for some, for those genuinely interested in Deans funeral here is a link for you to 'enjoy'.

Dean Kielpinski Funeral

I must add that his final words are probably NSFW, but I guess given the forum, its not a big deal.

In respect for the occasion please watch, share and laugh with discretion. There are many people still very hurt.
I am a Chappette
We are rare on here
I want to personally Thankyou for your posts and the link provided on BF’s Deaneus service
So much appreciated.

I truly cried in many moments
I truly laughed at many more
I will never think of a corn chip in the same light
Rules of wisdom will stick with me for sometime
The celebrant was an outstanding choice
I am sure your best mate has wings on right now and flying high
You did a wonderful piece of heart felt genuine words
Thankyou

Dean Kielpinski Funeral

Thank you for sharing this and the world is a lesser place without him in it.

Barely stepped foot in here over the last month or two so missed most of this. Very sad. Stealing someone else's sentiment but it's the truth for me too, in that when I saw his username had posted something, I always stopped to read the post. There aren't a huge amount of those, but he was one of them. The wit, the humour, it was always worth a look to see what he'd come up with this time.

He will be missed.

I've noticed we don't have many badges on this board, wondering if we could get a badge named in Deaneus's honour for the Adelaide Board?

Wittiest poster of the year? Or something along those lines.
There's been a couple of suggestions along those lines from posters

Will definitely be something honouring the great man :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back