Toast Vale Geof Motley

Remove this Banner Ad

The Front Bar acknowledged Mots passing at the start of their last segment. Still nothing from the VFL Media guys and girls.
It’s bloody disgusting, was there ever a more successful playing career? as well as AFL hall of fame managed Nathan Buckley Craig Bradley Warren Tredrea and many others, his son played at Carlton my God they even acknowledged Kevin Neale’s passing not that long ago (I forgot he was a Victorian)

It’s bloody disgusting, was there ever a more successful playing career? as well as AFL hall of fame managed Nathan Buckley Craig Bradley Warren Tredrea and many others, his son played at Carlton my God they even acknowledged Kevin Neale’s passing not that long ago (I forgot he was a Victorian)
His Son Peter was a champion in his own right.
Seen him absolutely destroy G Ablett in a state game at Footy Park.
If not for his accident he would have been a up there with the best.

In the Tiser today it advised in the funeral notices that a "Celebration of Life" will be held at the club on Monday 9th Oct.

Nice touch and most appropriate!

No details as yet, but not expecting it to be of the magnitude of Russell's tribute service.

It will be streamed.

I've got Meals on Wheels deliveries, so I can't get to watch it. Hopefully the club or the SANFL puts up a link to the stream that we can all watch at a later time.

Beautiful service.

Well hosted Tim Ginever, and eulogists, Jenny Williams, Craig Bradley, Nathan Buckley and Peter Motley.

Some wonderful stories and remembrances of a Port Adelaide legend.

Beautiful service.

Well hosted Tim Ginever, and eulogists, Jenny Williams, Craig Bradley, Nathan Buckley and Peter Motley.

Some wonderful stories and remembrances of a Port Adelaide legend.

I only got the time to see part of Bradley's eulogy. Hopefully the stream stay up so I can watch the rest later tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back