Mod. Notice VALE jozeph, aka Dugdale2Dwyer and Ghostwriter

Remove this Banner Ad

Folks, we've lost one of our most passionate posters and supporters, @jozeph, aged only 49.

He'd been posting under the username Dugdale2Dwyer for the past couple of years and had been a member of BF since the very early days. He'd been missing for the past week (his final BF contribution was about a week ago too as it turns out) and his family were worried sick. His body was found earlier today.

He had a posting style which would rub a few people up the wrong way at times but make no mistake, he had a heart of gold and was as dedicated a supporter as you could be. The posting style was an act and he loved shaking things up a little.

I know I'll miss his contributions around here. Shocked to be passing this news on to be honest but I know you all would have known him here to varying degrees and he's been one of our BF family for many years.

A special thanks to Mr Reliable and his daughter Ms Reliable, whom Joe stayed with a couple of times when in town for a game or Syd Barker count.

My heart goes out to them but mostly to Joe's devastated family and friends.

Still in shock here. Joe was a poster who contributed daily.

RIP Joe Chaplin.

Chief Flawed Genius King Corey The Filth Wizard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh that's dreadful news.

We had some great lolz in PMs this year when we realised who he was in the new version.

I was often criticised for referring back to Jozeph when he took that vacation from here ...he was a crack up poster!

If we were all the same this site would be boring..

.....and now it's one less better.

Will miss ya Joe.

Whether you agreed with his posts or otherwise, the guy was a character and I would always have a chuckle whenever he threw the line out and folks would bite (may have even been the victim myself a few times over the years).

R.I.P Jozeph/D2D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back