Vale Kevin Muscat

smoovy

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC AUFC
Plays every minute last season. Gawn after round 1.

Went on one season too long Kevin. Thanks for the memories. (queue "Time of your life" by Greenday)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thebigboy

Premiership Player
Dec 20, 2005
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Patriots, Man Utd, Victory, Knicks
BS.
Might miss his captaincy but he is a liability in terms of age, pace and touch.
We don't have enough cover at the back. Despite the fact that he's lost a yard of pace, our lack of cover is quite ordinary.

The Night Shift

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 27, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Blackpool FC Perth Glory FC
victory seemed very stale last night..... it was the opening game of the season though....

surprised to see nicky ward start on the bench... Would love to see him back at the Glory

BlueFan4

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
WHU, MVFC
This injury may force the club to look elsewhere. See Lowie's opinion in the game thread.
You can't just go out and sign a good foreign defender Ernie, we don't have enough depth to cover this injury and it's as simple that. Unless we go out and sign another Steve Pace from the VPL which I would rather not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ErnieSigley

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You can't just go out and sign a good foreign defender Ernie, we don't have enough depth to cover this injury and it's as simple that. Unless we go out and sign another Steve Pace from the VPL which I would rather not.
Thats where you are wrong, Muscat isn't a great defender anymore. In terms of prue defending Pace could do just as good a job. Again Sash Og and Djublic are from the VPL.

Demon 86

Premiership Player
May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton FC, MVFC
I miss Ryall already.
Seb *injunction* would be handy if we didnt have Surat Somethingarver (might not be exact spelling;)). He played in the Thai national team against Liverpool FC 3 weeks ago and was apparently their best player- so he's worth a crack particularly if we're playing a team with smaller forwards :thumbsu:

duffman324

All Australian
Sep 20, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Rebels
Seb *injunction* would be handy if we didnt have Surat Somethingarver (might not be exact spelling;)). He played in the Thai national team against Liverpool FC 3 weeks ago and was apparently their best player- so he's worth a crack particularly if we're playing a team with smaller forwards :thumbsu:
After watching him I realised he is very quick but he gets pushed off the ball too easily.

Top Bottom