smoovy

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2007
God's country
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC AUFC
Plays every minute last season. Gawn after round 1.

Went on one season too long Kevin. Thanks for the memories. (queue "Time of your life" by Greenday)

victory seemed very stale last night..... it was the opening game of the season though....

surprised to see nicky ward start on the bench... Would love to see him back at the Glory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't just go out and sign a good foreign defender Ernie, we don't have enough depth to cover this injury and it's as simple that. Unless we go out and sign another Steve Pace from the VPL which I would rather not.

Thats where you are wrong, Muscat isn't a great defender anymore. In terms of prue defending Pace could do just as good a job. Again Sash Og and Djublic are from the VPL.

I miss Ryall already.

Seb *injunction* would be handy if we didnt have Surat Somethingarver (might not be exact spelling;)). He played in the Thai national team against Liverpool FC 3 weeks ago and was apparently their best player- so he's worth a crack particularly if we're playing a team with smaller forwards :thumbsu:

Seb *injunction* would be handy if we didnt have Surat Somethingarver (might not be exact spelling;)). He played in the Thai national team against Liverpool FC 3 weeks ago and was apparently their best player- so he's worth a crack particularly if we're playing a team with smaller forwards :thumbsu:
After watching him I realised he is very quick but he gets pushed off the ball too easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back