Vale Peter Johnstone

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Johnstone of Ramada Inn West Hollywood fame? Sad news indeed. I stayed in his hotel over there and knew the contribution he made to our great club from afar. He was also a strong driver of "G'day LA" week.

Condolences to you Phillyroo, and to his close family and friends.

Peter Johnstone of Ramada Inn West Hollywood fame? Sad news indeed. I stayed in his hotel over there and knew the contribution he made to our great club from afar. He was also a strong driver of "G'day LA" week.

He was largely behind us getting to play that game against the Swans in LA I believe. Very sad. Condolences to family and friends. A great North man.

He was largely behind us getting to play that game against the Swans in LA I believe. Very sad. Condolences to family and friends. A great North man.
Na gents different Peter Johnstone. This one was in business with Kerry Good and owned and operated Integrated Packaging, former sponsor of the club. He and Mark Dawson were close and he tipped a crap load of money into the club through the 90's.

Na gents different Peter Johnstone. This one was in business with Kerry Good and owned and operated Integrated Packaging, former sponsor of the club. He and Mark Dawson were close and he tipped a crap load of money into the club through the 90's.

Ahhhhhhh, ok, thanks for clearing that up. I think I recall seeing him in a Kerry Good "where are they now?" interview years ago. Condolences anyway mate.

i stayed there too in 2006 (when the roos played the swans, and won).
my condolences to the family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back