News Vale Rebecca Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Those who read the Advertiser on Saturday mornings may catch Rebecca Wilson's column. Wilson reported mainly from a Sydney perspective but her articles were topical and at times thought provoking. I didn't always agree with Wilson, particularly her view that the Cronulla Sharks should be wound up but I was drawn to her articles none the less.

It is with a great deal of sadness that I hear of Rebecca Wilson's passing at age 54. Wilson died of breast cancer, an illness that she kept from her closest colleagues .

Last edited:
Those who read the Advertiser on Saturday mornings may catch Rebecca Wilson's column. Wilson reported mainly from a Sydney perspective but her articles were topical and at times thought provoking. I didn't always agree with Wilson, particularly her view that the Cronulla Sharks should be wound up but I was drawn to her articles none the less.

It is with a great deal of sadness that I hear of Rebecca Wilson's passing at age 54. Wilson died of breast cancer, an illness that she kept from here closest colleagues .

That's horrible!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back