Vale Reigning Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

We've had a great run. We can't complain. Some clubs would kill for our recent record of success.

Lje0RdG.jpg
That is pure ******* brilliance.
And loading up again.

******* love this club… we have been truly blessed to live thru this.

Go Catters

So farewell little cup next to my name.
How I’ve treasured thee so - and what good friends we’ve become over the decade. 4 visits .. all cherished for ether own nuances and experiences.

But like all good friendships.. I’m sure we’ll pick up again at the same point whence we next meet.
And we will meet again dear friend… we will meet again.

I hope your new custodians treat you well and with respect .. and wear gloves .. I fear for you with the filth.

Go Catters

Selwoods goal is my all time favourite memory as a cats supporter, nothing comes close, I’ve cried less at funerals.

Close second to the famous Scarlo toepoke for mine, but I know exactly what you mean. Had Selwood's goal been in a tighter game it would be the clear standout.

Like others, those GF losses 89-95 hurt badly, and I, too, thought I'd never see Geelong win a flag in my lifetime. But how things can change. We've had a great period from the early 2000s to the 2022 flag. Just think, St Kilda has only ever won One flag. We are blessed to follow a great club.

Like others, those GF losses 89-95 hurt badly, and I, too, thought I'd never see Geelong win a flag in my lifetime. But how things can change. We've had a great period from the early 2000s to the 2022 flag. Just think, St Kilda has only ever won One flag. We are blessed to follow a great club.
I used to hate St Kilda and enjoy their non success. Now I just feel bad for their supporters- hopefully they can win one, soon.

Here's hoping when the next time ours comes around the AFL does us the decency of having next-day merch actually match our club colours, and not that of others. I notice the hats for the 2023 premier are the correct colour pallet.
Real shame we had to wait weeks/months. Wasn't an issue for the 2007-2011 flags.

Now for 6 months off. :p

We've had a great run. We can't complain. Some clubs would kill for our recent record of success.

Lje0RdG.jpg
Imagine how you would have felt if after round 5, 2007 when we got pantsed at home by North someone showed you this and said this is what happens over the next 15 years.

You'd assume they'd been drinking gutter water outside the Norlane train station

Imagine how you would have felt if after round 5, 2007 when we got pantsed at home by North someone showed you this and said this is what happens over the next 15 years.

You'd assume they'd been drinking gutter water outside the Norlane train station

I still remember those feelings...
I still remember discussions I had with my old man and some mates at the time....

I genuinely wouldn't believe you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, where can I find a clip online of the full medal presentation?

I saw it at the ground, but never onscreen before.

Haven't been able to find it on YouTube anywhere.. :(

Starts at 2 hours 15 mins and 40 secs in.

Guys, where can I find a clip online of the full medal presentation?

I saw it at the ground, but never onscreen before.

Haven't been able to find it on YouTube anywhere.. :(
Or you can download the whole game in HD including the medal presentation in this thread -

Post 78.
The game has about 7 different commentary’s too.
Also in the thread are HD links to the QF and Prelim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back