News VALE Scamper

Remove this Banner Ad

Condolences never nice I lose a loved one pets especially can be hard coz of their innocence. Let's hope the boys get up vs Brisbane for scamper

Damn, sorry to read Timmy.

A prematch icon! All the best.

Sad Doctor Who GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i will getting a tombstone for him that read
Scamper
I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you...

Sincere condolences timmy and thanks for the memories Scamper.

I lost my 19 yr old tabby a few years ago and still miss her (and her K9 brother and sister).

As a tribute we could add (in memory of Scamper) to every game preview thread henceforth, if you’re ok with that?

VALE Scamper. At least you got to see The Sheeze prior to departure.

So sorry for you timmy. 💙🤍💙🤍

Sincere condolences timmy and thanks for the memories Scamper.

I lost my 19 yr old tabby a few years ago and still miss her (and her K9 brother and sister).

As a tribute we could add (in memory of Scamper) to every game preview thread henceforth, if you’re ok with that?

VALE Scamper. At least you got to see The Sheeze prior to departure.

So sorry for you timmy. 💙🤍💙🤍
yes.

As I hoped the other day, sitting on Ron J’s lap annoying him to tears.

A Coach that knew more than Scotts, Shaws and Nobles

All the best goalieboy82 ;we worked in tandem on that first page of the GD Thread for many seasons there and I suppose like Scamper old age has caught up with me and midnight starts are days gone.

Vale Cat

Condolences. Was always there for the game day thread in the middle of winter. We’ll get up against the lions for the little champ

Sorry for your loss mate. I lost my tabby "Booey" 2 years ago. Passed on in my arms, it was so heart wrenching. Thinking back I wouldn't have had it any other way. Lots of pictures remind me of what a great companion he was and you have that too. Pain will fade but never forget. Thinking of you.

RIP Scamper. You were one of the greats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back