News VALE Scamper

Remove this Banner Ad

Cherish your pets every second they’re here. Who gives a * if they scratch your couch, s**t on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Scratch yeh

Shittin…

Jonah Hill GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AJFCJaV9-FsEMM2X5BMUit0JK8Mc9U3_9FbzvqHIOP9UPVOqyKudZtnBt_5huSNj_qfgCgWpWaUA9jzl3FA4qcoiXV0eELppgSJEx5zCKrxRlVssJK3BmiCmOaCmfPYdaE8MXdvexhrRgTiIGE1mPQrKaC1tJ4pDerqnf9fk7cTObblO82IHj8IvCCENRcDhq525q32NsvhZReSXvCFv0y0lly322z3B7VreLZQrmLQxKLBoveLEdEBTI4f8W50Xt9a-XjT6X10WjpKHk4Iic7U73sdgXKXdSWS85VIRVJ43T1T7nm7w8mXiu-SDEls8WXVwXX4CVQI5FqjVvMIEQwI6xyjvvPxjlLktoGdSOmXiNy5aboBTf3azWslJ3U2qE8cr0mApIq78QoRtDCM1gSKdynSGhBicO6ymW64bFP0KqLbTNl6sqslpOaJwqZpfACD6fSdqSFT713uVhnnv6YCJ6_MybuTnKqlXkOBftbnoEqwYKPDaqgKuPbRj5maW4l0wFU1yv5eHFKJr38wQkTDMVgkOjMpIQU0gyjJGy6cLpkt_iG6SUHtfL_s9kE0FmaHMZwaaJem2LduV5XNXTJsKtZkAfBC2zjw9Y4dO8F7WLEWrhSWtl1zU9a6-pi20-9D2CHxHG4rhsmc3nIGV8NbEjqJyFtdLZLWGeJvTMB4KhBRA6OjtJOmqGizA8VDUgIGJPF5g2zUfPqOm2LY_tZxgLqDkzMJM9oo5_gQ2r6OR-eCSgLw5UKRfzHCsQmflNOgipmjG0h5GSwydATCXYFji3p3CWI_nbVeGNrI_VVrHwdID6H8b_dkjBILpBlyFpYshwxVn7Dw3swH7lPAiYIYSYYejlseoohr1aqxCAcVl25U8XzeBZDaF6P2ABonyBi93r5WnBZvbvKh9MMdOWQuD4w=w568-h757-s-no

the far left stone is where he is buried under. played the North Club song when i saw there paying my respects.
i think i heard from beyond the grave this....

played Last Post today (forgot to play it last week) and gave him a salute.

this is what the lady who owns the barn where i go riding put back in April about Scamper...
It is with much sadness that I share the loss of Scamper, our farm’s barn cat, born at the farm from a feral mother on a cold night April 11, 2006. He was just shy of 17 years old. Scamper was also feral because his mother took off with him the next day and didn’t return for months. When she did, she always kept him away from everyone, but would come in for the food we set out daily. Scamper was an excellent mouser, and had his routine. He remained feral and would only let you pet him if he was at his feed bowl. The barn was his castle and he rarely left it. He staunchly defended it from other cats, ending up at the vet only a few times.
Scamper was much loved by Tim, a student here, who became his co-owner. Every time he would come to the barn, he would call out and Scamper would come running from wherever he was because he knew Tim had food, treats, and lots of love for him. Tim started sharing pictures of Scamper with a group he belongs to online and soon Scamper became the unofficial coach of the “North Melbourne Kangaroos”. An Australian rules football team. 
😊

A year ago another cat showed up and became a threat to Scamper, now 16 and moving much slower. Because of this, he suddenly became a house cat, not ideal for a guy who loved to walk around his territory during the day, which included the ring and a lot of the property, but he likely would not have survived with the new cat around.
He adapted to his new digs and would watch out the window from his favorite spot on the window seat or bed. He became much more friendly and enjoyed a lot of petting. Tim continued to visit him every time he was at the farm and Scamper still came out to greet him. Scamper lived a good life at the barn and has now passed the mousing job onto the new stray. Goodbye sweet kitty. We miss you already!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back