Valley Vision

Remove this Banner Ad

footysnumberone

Senior List
Sep 2, 2008
lilydale
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone been having trouble with watching games on Valley Vision?
I was able to watch some but not others, so updated my browser & adobe and now can't watch them at all - nothing is working.
Pretty poor if you ask me, I know that clubs pay a fair bit to have the games videoed and now their members can't watch. I know its not just me - but others from my club & from other clubs.

Anyone been having trouble with watching games on Valley Vision?
I was able to watch some but not others, so updated my browser & adobe and now can't watch them at all - nothing is working.
Pretty poor if you ask me, I know that clubs pay a fair bit to have the games videoed and now their members can't watch. I know its not just me - but others from my club & from other clubs.

Had the same issues. Very frustrating. Only had a problem since the new player was installed.did not have a problem before. Needs to be fixed.

Yep only had a problem since the new player has been activated. Needs to be fixed or clubs will pull the pin.

Domus are you on the new version or still the old?

I thought the same thing but when i watched it using mozilla fire fox (which it does state to use if having difficulties) i had no problems at all

all games are available in the old player as well. mind you this is for now there is nothing i can do about this. there is a button on all pages that are running the beta player. the new player wont be the only source until i can say the new system is stable. v v premium and live are the only systems that are only on the new system. i will continue to support the old player till i can no longer. v v premium will end this week, once saturdays games are played it will be deleted. the league has descided to put it off till next year. Also the ability to download games has been put off for this year. Both of these extra features are going to be pay per use. if you wish to see this changed make sure you contact the league and not have a go at v v. The whole reason for using the new player was to introduce the availability to people to watch the games on ipads and iPhones. Again if this annoys you tell apple to allow flash on iOS.

Until I have more info i will leave it for now

V V

There is nothing wrong with my browser. It is the newest version of firefox.
I can play most games, but others come up with 'this stream is currently offline. Please try again later'
Ridiculous!!!!

The 'old button' doesn't even work, you can't click on it!

There is nothing wrong with my browser. It is the newest version of firefox.
I can play most games, but others come up with 'this stream is currently offline. Please try again later'
Ridiculous!!!!

The 'old button' doesn't even work, you can't click on it!

As you are the only only who can seen to access the games via the new or old settings i would say there might be an issue there somewhere.

i have over on average 15000 hits on the site a week and you are the only one saying the `old system` button int working.

there are from time to time issues with "video not online" but once they are noticed i fix them straight away. i have many people beta testing the site and and issues i quickly hear about.

as to your comment about it being `Ridiculous!!!`. There is no other league bar the AFL that offers such a huge availability of footage !!!! FOR FREEEEEEE !!!.

go have a look at what EFL offers then come back to us and tell us what we are offering is REDICULOUS.

V V

Watched some valley vision footage last night Sachy on my iPad. Personally thought the new system was a thousand times better. Could select where I wanted to go much easier and whether its my Internet speed or not I'm not sure, but the footage wasn't as jumpy. Great stuff

For free? So you're telling me clubs pay nothing?
Have a look at the Yea v Healesville game. It's offline and been like that ALL WEEK!
I can access some games and not others - so i wouldn't think there's an issue with my computer if i can access some (most of the games)
Club will start not paying & i don't blame them. Especially when they don't get the discs in the mail until thursday - bit late if coaches want to watch them before thursday training.

Watched Monbulk v Emerald on the iPad last night. BRILLIANT
The resolution was great and ability to easily scroll forward or back much improved on the old setup.
Valley vision is gold

VV great tool I'm sure the bugs will get sorted soon enough new player def better than the old. Get it at home but cant at work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are now running the new system only. I will be bedded down in full in the next few weeks.

We have also introduced a download system for coaches to access all games from the current round.

Any clubs that wish to take part can contact valley vision.

All DVDs are posted monday afternoon anything beyond that is at the hands of AUS POST.

V V owner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back