Media Van_Waterhouse Betting: Odds on melts included!

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

All in in the dragons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had $51 after Round 2:

Round 2 Results:
View attachment 274360
View attachment 274361

DemonJim, Wise Guy Sam, Marlowe, _Cayz_, Ant Bear, Michaels and Richard_Cranium will be sleeping in cash tonight, after winning large amounts of money so far.

Frankston Rover, BRAB, Headless, Van_Dyke and J Shuttlesworth are all just scraping by at the bottom, while@burningdwarf and chefmeister bowed out. Azarole had a short stay, not a long on.

So I chucked everything on the Warriors:
Whatever I have left, put it all on the Warriors thanks Van_Dyke. :thumbsu:

And now I have $24?

Round 3 Results and Summary
View attachment 276746 View attachment 276747
Some of you blokes are too ******* rich. Wise Guy Sam, DemonJim and Marlowe have hit the $1000 mark, great effort. Ant Bear, Hatchy1992, BigJoeD_, Wacky Tiger, Richard_Cranium and Cloud_ weren't so luck, all taking big losses, which in the latter 3 cases, rules them out of the competition.

Sam_Malone, J Shuttlesworth, Headless, Van_Dyke, Frankston Rover and BRAB are still poor off.

Odds to come later

What's the go?

I had $51 after Round 2:

So I chucked everything on the Warriors:

And now I have $24?

What's the go?
I must have made an error when I said you were on 51.2, for you lost both of your $40 bets in round 2, which took you to $11.2 Must have had a spreadsheet * up. My apologies FR.

I must have made an error when I said you were on 51.2, for you lost both of your $40 bets in round 2, which took you to $11.2 Must have had a spreadsheet **** up. My apologies FR.

No worries, VD. All good.

Chuck my remaining cash on the Warriors again please.

Round 3 Results and Summary
View attachment 276746 View attachment 276747
Some of you blokes are too ******* rich. Wise Guy Sam, DemonJim and Marlowe have hit the $1000 mark, great effort. Ant Bear, Hatchy1992, BigJoeD_, Wacky Tiger, Richard_Cranium and Cloud_ weren't so luck, all taking big losses, which in the latter 3 cases, rules them out of the competition.

Sam_Malone, J Shuttlesworth, Headless, Van_Dyke, Frankston Rover and BRAB are still poor off.

Odds to come later

I don't understand that Maths for my balance.

ROUND 4 ODDS:
Coney Island Warriors ($1.51) vs Sin City Swamprats ($2.39) at Van Cortlandt Park
Las Vegas Bears ($1.27) vs Roys FFC ($2.76) at The Stadium In The Sky
Mount Buller Demons ($1.94) vs Baghdad Bombers ($1.90) at Snow Dome
East Side Hawks ($1.95) vs Fighting Furies ($1.89) at Waverley Park (MOTR)
Dragons FFC ($2.09) vs West Coast Wonders ($1.76) at Dragon Island
Geelong Wolves ($2.11) vs Gold City Royals ($1.74) at The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back