VAR Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oliver or the VAR just didn't have the balls to make the call as it was right at the end of the game with a title on the line.

Mac actually had to avoid Dokus boot catching him in the head.

The freeze frames make it look bad. Doku got the ball then Mac Allister ran into his boot which was not at head height.

So do outfield players, yet for some reason they seem to get a lot of straight red cards for such actions.

Obviously won’t change anything so just interested to hear the VAR explanation.
I've never seen a red for anything of what Ederson did. Usually yellow because he didn't get him with studs or anything. Was knee on knee.

I guess that’s why I’m not a referee or a match official, because I won’t accept that Reguilon gets a red today and Ederson didn’t last week.

I understand with respect to how they’ve applied the laws of course, but still doesn’t sit right with me. I know you’ll call it bias.

I guess that’s why I’m not a referee or a match official, because I won’t accept that Reguilon gets a red today and Ederson didn’t last week.

I understand with respect to how they’ve applied the laws of course, but still doesn’t sit right with me. I know you’ll call it bias.
I can't see how anyone can argue Reguilon was trying to win the ball. Ederson clearly was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back