News Varcoe's sister R.I.P. Our thoughts with Trav & family

Remove this Banner Ad

I just heard the news on ABC radio. I felt sick. Such a sad & awful thing. That a young lady could die playing our great game. What a terrible accident.
I feel so sad for the Varcoe family. Words feel so useless, but I can only offer my thoughts & condolences. RIP Maggie Varcoe.

Godspeed To Margaret and heartfelt condolences to all the Varcoe family on their awful loss.It just shows how fragile and unfair life can be sometimes,a young healthy woman just enjoying a game and something like this happens,diabolical.

Completely horrible. Trav should take as much time as he needs, seems like a terrific guy.

Should reinforce the importance of protecting the head in football, that stuff isn't a joke.

Very sad news, I am sure everyone was hoping that the outcome was gong to be so different to what has happened, absolutely shocking news

Thoughts and condolences go out to Travis and his family

RIP

I haven't been able to shake thoughts of this as I've tried to go about my morning routine.

As a dad and a big brother... The thought of losing a sister while innocently playing the game she loved. I can't imagine.

Or as a teammate... One moment you're playing footy and the next your world is turned upside down.

Life is precious and family is everything. I'm sure the club will leave no stone unturned turned in offering the Varcoe family anything and everything they could need right now and in the weeks and months ahead. Side by Side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woke up to the news that Trav's sister had passed away. Absolutely terrible news and all condolences to Travis and his family.
At a time where Travis would be feeling good about going into another final series, a tragedy like this just puts everything else in perspective. RIP Maggie :praying:

An absolute trajedy, thoughts with Trav and his family during what is no doubt a difficult time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back