Vardy vs Lycett - who partners Nic Nat in 2018?

Vardy or Lycett?

• Vardy

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Lycett

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Jack Watts/Clayton's Dive/Brad Scott

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I has been impressed with Vardy in the ruck doing a role that he has minimum experience in but I`d back Lycett in , if you want the midfielders to benefit ..

Playing Vardy fwd would be too tall I`d imagine

Lycett Kennedy Rioli
Darling Vardy Cripps

Lycett Kennedy Rioli
Venables Darling Cripps

Don't reckon it's very likely. He said something like he will base it on whether we look likely to win a flag
I'm an optimist.

Naitanui back, Lycett fit, continued Sheed development, Rioli to stay injury free and become best 22, Jetta to keep playing with confidence, Kennedy to win Coleman, Shuey for Brownlow. We'll win it

Bloody hell i hope not!! Near the end of last year NN was playing career

Bloody hope not.Nn was playing career best footy at the end last year,and its no coincidence Lycett was there.Lycett is the thug and NN is the cream.There is less pressure when NN doesnt have to be both.
We can't fit all three in. It's a waste having them all. I'd happily trade Lycett for McGov and beef up or forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I don't think Hurn should be captain, he's actually had a pretty good year (minus the week just gone) imo

Which game has he truley taken the game by the scruff of the neck this year, let alone the last 10?

Think Hurn may have lost a few Meters off his kicking but it's his inability to pull the trigger that's been his main issue this year. Imo you take responsibility away from him and he will return to be a very good contributer.

Back