Health Vasectomy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't done it due to the few mates i know who had it done and said it %^$#@$$ up their libido afterwards.

And at 40 not quite ready to put the queue in the rack regarding having another child if the right woman came along.
How many kids have you got?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Haven't done it due to the few mates i know who had it done and said it %^$#@$$ up their libido afterwards.

And at 40 not quite ready to put the queue in the rack regarding having another child if the right woman came along.

I'm 40, had it done in May & libido is still as strong as ever, if not better!

Everyone's reaction is unique.

Strongly considering an appointment.

Any gentlemen done it?

Any side effects? Short term and long term?

Worth doing or stick with off the shelf contraception?

On the last point question for all comers. Any "accidents using contraception" is it the way to go long term (10 years +) or more of a stop gap measure in which case I should just go the permanent approach?

Get it done.

I wrestled with it for 2 years, compromised the quality of our sex life by using condoms, because I was influenced by a few war stories of some blokes I knew who had it done before me.

My discomfort was minimal, a dull ache lasting on & off for a week, but nothing a little paracetamol couldn't keep at bay.

Not having to worry about contraception is a load off I assure you:D

Get it done.

I wrestled with it for 2 years, compromised the quality of our sex life by using condoms, because I was influenced by a few war stories of some blokes I knew who had it done before me.

My discomfort was minimal, a dull ache lasting on & off for a week, but nothing a little paracetamol couldn't keep at bay.

Not having to worry about contraception is a load off I assure you:D

Load off I see what you did there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back