Autopsy Vault Yourself

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello fam.

Having trouble sleeping and thought of a fun way to spend the offseason. Go back through your posting history and find silly calls that you have made along the way. We all know best on here, hidden behind the might of our keyboards, after all.

A tad of egg on face below. With plenty more to come, I'd imagine.

I too rate Cale higher than Higgins. Just seeing him play against the Cats on the weekend he just oozes class and is going to be a genuine superstar of the competition.
As such I don't think Melbourne would trade him for anything :(
RE: ALEX RANCE He's going to be a player and a half.

Reminds me of Swifty, tallish midfield type with decent pace and great kicking skills. Richmond would be daft to trade him.
Whats wrong with a centre line of Rosa, Swift and Stevenson?
Play Strijk on ball, Worsfold.

Hide the slow plodding crabs elsewhere...like the bench.
I think Weedon is a good shot to get a nom this season!

And maybe Broome
Kennedy isn't going to kick that many goals until he learns how to take a contested mark.

Hello fam.

Having trouble sleeping and thought of a fun way to spend the offseason. Go back through your posting history and find silly calls that you have made along the way. We all know best on here, hidden behind the might of our keyboards, after all.

A tad of egg on face below. With plenty more to come, I'd imagine.
Coupla howlers in there. That centre line made my spine tingle in a bad way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how many posts from the elim final pregame thread is Biggie going to post up?

All of them, till about 1/2 time.

And the Melbourne game that we almost coughed up

Would you prefer a pessimistic approach?

I have just the person for you, you can have picnics, laugh at silly jokes and make love under the bright, full moon. That very same moon that would probably be too bright for your liking.

Would you prefer a pessimistic approach?

I have just the person for you, you can have picnics, laugh at silly jokes and make love under the bright, full moon. That very same moon that would probably be too bright for your liking.
Nah being pessimistic sucks. I guess I just rate Melbourne a bit more than most on here because I've watched them play live a bunch of times over the past two years.

My first day back at work today too. ******* painful

I tend to not post too much in gameday threads, so I'm hopefully safe from anything too stupid.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to stay out of the game day threads this year, I get far too worked up over something that isn't that important :)

I find aggressively typing on my smartphone is much better than yelling at the telly, Mrs, kicking the cat etc :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back