Autopsy Vault Yourself

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to make a concerted effort to stay out of the game day threads this year, I get far too worked up over something that isn't that important :)

Yes but your comments are startlingly truthful so *en give the players and coaches hell when they stuff up... makes it easier to cope with lol

It's a bit tedious going back searching for old posts as the function only displays 200 at a time. I was trying to find a post I made in the main board ladder prediction thread from last off-season when I displayed incredulity towards those suggesting West Coast would slide to around 7th or 8th.

I couldn't see it given our GF appearance in 2015 and the addition of Jetta and Redden, along with the return of Ezy :$

I'm going to make a concerted effort to stay out of the game day threads this year, I get far too worked up over something that isn't that important :)
Gameday threads serve a clear purpose in that they allow you to release irrational vitriol without risking relationships or the integrity of your fist, television or other furniture.

I noticed there was no toast thread for the Blayne Train
He had a fantastic debut IMO and it looks like he will be a real good player
B: Lecras Lecras Lecras
HB: Lecras Lecras Lecras
C: Lecras Lecras Lecras
HF: Lecras Lecras Lecras
F: Lecras Lecras Lecras
R: Lecras Lecras Lecras
Gerrick Weedon showed some promise
Masten brings more to the team than Sheppard does
If Woosh wants a contract at the end of the year, I'm inclined to think that he will get one. He has a proven coaching record and he has turned the club around before. I know we are not in the slump of the dreaded 2010 but we are not playing good footy right now. It's not Woosh's fault that we are only 4-4 and if anyone can turn it around- I believe it is Woosha.
Brennan played a great game IMO. Good attack, cleaned up his disposal. He should stay.
lol I is dumb

I'd really like to see Vickery stand up as a player this year. Really felt like he lost his place in the world last season and he got stuck in some sort of mental spiral (as well as injury niggles I think?). Think he's got the potential to be a much player than he currently is. That's excluding games against WCE of course.

:(

I'm usually focussed on watching the game not posting online so I don't usually venture to the gameday threads, so I thought I'd look back at the other hilarious time of the season: draft time!

Regarding Pick 4 in 2010:

Ambrose Burnside said:

Ambrose Burnside said:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/posts/19199089/
Ambrose Burnside said:
2008 Draft:

Ambrose Burnside said:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/posts/13138526/

Cbf going through 13, 000 posts but I know some off the top of my head.

One of my first Bigfooty posts was talking up Adam Cockie back in 2010.

I didn't rate the Bulldogs premiership chances before the finals and had them along with North as making up the numbers.

It's a bit tedious going back searching for old posts as the function only displays 200 at a time. I was trying to find a post I made in the main board ladder prediction thread from last off-season when I displayed incredulity towards those suggesting West Coast would slide to around 7th or 8th.

I couldn't see it given our GF appearance in 2015 and the addition of Jetta and Redden, along with the return of Ezy :$
All is forgiven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started pretty poorly...

"
EAGLES HAD A CRAP YEAR BUT WAIT FOR 2001

I am not going to say the eagles had a good year, plainly they sucked, but that wasn't ken judge or the playing list, injuries played a huge part and also so many young players debuting. I am sick and tired of hearing people dissing Ken Judge who in my view will be an even better coach than the previous dickhead who was good for the first 5 years but then just gave up, he had his glory. Next year, especially if the rumoured trades to the eagles happen, the Eagles will be a good teamwho WILL make the 8, but not so good that they make the 4, I reckon about 6 or 7
I also say the Dockers need to do well or they are again up **** creek without a paddle"

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/eagles-had-a-crap-year-but-wait-for-2001.1540/

Um, yeah, credibility shot :(

I started pretty poorly...

"
EAGLES HAD A CRAP YEAR BUT WAIT FOR 2001

I am not going to say the eagles had a good year, plainly they sucked, but that wasn't ken judge or the playing list, injuries played a huge part and also so many young players debuting. I am sick and tired of hearing people dissing Ken Judge who in my view will be an even better coach than the previous dickhead who was good for the first 5 years but then just gave up, he had his glory. Next year, especially if the rumoured trades to the eagles happen, the Eagles will be a good teamwho WILL make the 8, but not so good that they make the 4, I reckon about 6 or 7
I also say the Dockers need to do well or they are again up **** creek without a paddle"

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/eagles-had-a-crap-year-but-wait-for-2001.1540/

Um, yeah, credibility shot :(
What were the "rumoured trades"?

I'm not sure exactly who I was referring to then but I know we recruited such guns as David Sierahowski, Michael Collica, Richard Taylor, Greg Harding, Mark Merenda & Michael prior that trade period...
What a time to be a supporter.

I remember I was in year 10-11 around that time and completely stopped taking notice of the footy. Was too busy getting high anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back