Review VB: Put a fork in him!

Put a fork in him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think you just retire at the end of the season anymore with a year to go on your contract. If he does he loses his final year contract.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

I think the club would be happy to pay it out. One change is that he goes into next year without the 'certain best 21' badge. It's likely he'll play a fair bit of SANFL next year. I doubt he'll even be first choice depth.

The best display of leadership possible would be to omit himself.
I'm VBs biggest critic, and his disposal is shocking, but he does actually work back hard to fill the space and create a contest. Am happy for him to be on a HBF for the remainder of this year then flick him in the off season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And then frequently kicks it straight back to the opposition.

Why don't we try Kerridge or Grigg, and see if they can do the defensive stuff AND have quality disposal?
At one point with a forward 50 entry he kicked it straight to Easton Wood sitting by himself. Darcy started creaming himself that Wood was the best intercept mark in the AFL and I thought to myself "Does it count as an intercept mark when the opposition kicks it right down your throat?"

He took a couple of good marks but was largely ineffective.

He also fumbled and missed targets at crucial times, and locations.

Skills under pressure just wasn't good enough for a senior player. In the bottom 3 players for us

At one point with a forward 50 entry he kicked it straight to Easton Wood sitting by himself. Darcy started creaming himself that Wood was the best intercept mark in the AFL and I thought to myself "Does it count as an intercept mark when the opposition kicks it right down your throat?"

Someone should ask Luke how it feels decking rovers in high school games citing an all-in brawl #agrudgeisjustaplacetoparkyourcar

I don't think you just retire at the end of the season anymore with a year to go on your contract. If he does he loses his final year contract.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

He can take Callinans role.

Back