Remove this Banner Ad

Speck

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
How's everyone going?

Had my Unit 3 Accounting today and found it okay. Mucked up a few things but I'm pretty sure I did well, on all my practice exams I was getting basically 80/90 so hopefully something like that on the real exam.

Btw does anyone know if unofficial answers to the exam are released anywhere shortly after the exam? I wrote my final figures on my question booklet and I wouldn't mind checking them.

Yeah I did accounting. Think I did pretty well, the theory questions were really different compared to previous years and there were a few tricks (like there is every year). Hopeful of an A+

I did accounting last year, and found last year's exam a lot more difficult/different to all the practise exams I'd done. For those of you that did accounting this year, how did this years compare to last years (if you did the 2010 one as a practise one)?

The practical on it was fairly easy but there were quite a few tricky theory questions, especially the one asking for the link between going concern and BDAs. I'd say it was about the same as 2010, a few more difficult and unexpected theory questions.

Had Psychology this morning.

Went over the exam with my teacher and am looking at roughly 75-80/91.

There was a mistake in the short answer section, in particular for those of you playing at home, the question relating to learning either Italian or Chinese.

They were both retroactive.

Had Biology/Psychology - Think I did okay in both, more confident in Psych.

http://connecteducation.com.au/

Above website has suggested answers to Psych/Bio/Chem exam's, Accounting and Physics may come later?

Hope everyone went well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*yawn* The GAT. Wrote about 8 pages combined, then just pissed my way through the MC section. So dull it was almost exhaustible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back