Media VeinMedia Presents... BATman And ROBin: The Dark Vein Rises

Remove this Banner Ad

You're either acting dumb here or you actually are dumb.

Neither do the persona you've created a service.
Just trying to figure out what you're talking about. I've been a top tier poster in the league for the last 15 seasons, and have been one of the best contributors for the Furies since joining in Season 28.

As for the second part of the comment, there's more BC affiliated members at the Furies than there is at the Warriors, or did you miss the thread that said pants was leaving?

What do you mean? He has signed with the Bombers!

Rookies...

Not officially, he might come to his senses before the season starts and choose another team.

Just trying to figure out what you're talking about. I've been a top tier poster in the league for the last 15 seasons, and have been one of the best contributors for the Furies since joining in Season 28.

As for the second part of the comment, there's more BC affiliated members at the Furies than there is at the Warriors, or did you miss the thread that said pants was leaving?
Top tier”.

B58E22B0-4684-440E-9730-0E5B9C0AB660.gif

It was a balmy night in upper-East Baghdad, and as per usual, there was mischief afoot. The freedom fighters had quietly and discreetly planned to infiltrate the Caliph’s palace in search for one of his prized possessions, a solid gold, hundred kilo, 24 carat goat that sat above a mantle carved from stone.

The Caliph himself had received word from one of his confidants that the freedom fighters had planned the robbery weeks in advance, so he sought counsel from his chief adviser, Commander General Brigadier Private First Class Major Santoz , and he regaled him a “tale” that sent a chill down his spine.

The tale was of a mysterious crime fighting figure and his trusty yet equally as formidable sidekick, and how they had fought their way through the hordes of the Sweet FA and were on their way to Baghdad to serve under the Caliph, better known to the locals as, The Dark Vein.

And so, the tale of BATman and ROBin: The Dark Vein Rises began.

BATman and ROBin could not hide their excitement at beginning a new chapter in their crime fighting lives under The Dark Vein, that they found themselves running through peak hour traffic just to be certain that they would be in tip-top shape for their first encounter with the revered Caliph.
View attachment 1031362

On their travels they encountered some undesirables, which they made short work of with a swift kick to the junk and more!

View attachment 1031366

After the fight they were running short of time, and desperately needed to make up ground, and quickly!

So they stole a motherfu**in car.

View attachment 1031363

BATman stopped at the drive through bottle shop, but his card was declined due to it being stolen and subsequently cancelled, so he reacted accordingly.

View attachment 1031364

Still upset at not being able to obtain an alcoholic beverage in the mostly dry country of Iraq, BATman then lashed out irrationally, and found himself opening fire into the desert, at no one.

ROBin knew he would calm down, so he sat idly by and enjoyed the gunfire, whilst handing BATman more ammo.

View attachment 1031365

After what seemed like an eternity, a whole season in Sweet, BATman and ROBin decided that they’d prefer to fight the good fight together

View attachment 1031361

Commander General Brigadier Private First Class Major Santoz had then informed the Caliph of the duo’s intentions, and in saying all of that the Baghdad Bombers would like to welcome RobR and BLUEALLTHRU to the club for S31 and beyond!

The Dark Vein Rises...

View attachment 1031367

CARNA BAGHDAD!!!
I am shocked and outraged

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you just ask me if I bothered to read pants' thread?

BLUEALLTHRU and myself are on our way to Baghdad.
giphy.gif

I know for a fact that you only have gif's made up of top tier SFA posters.
Did you just ask me if I bothered to read pants' thread?
I know reading isn't your strong suit, but it was that thread that you posted in, remember?

Also, congratulations on shirking the entire post. I hope that "tag a squib" thread is not locked yet.
Well i'll withdraw my services then, i'll go and play for WA with Chipmunk.
Sorry mate, no can do, ND's rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back