Movie Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Remove this Banner Ad

Not as good as the first. But just passed as a decent popcorn film. I feel as though the first suffered from poor editing, but this one seems to have suffered from poor writing.

The thing I can’t stand is that this Eddie/Venom is nothing like what they are in the comics

I barely liked the first one , I’m guessing this one will be no different.

Feels too much like a buddy/cop comedy duo character than the comics or animation that I am more familiar with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The *Cough comedy attempts in this movie just fell flat to me. Very slickly made and the CGI was great, the editing was passable. The plot/dialogue was just bad. These movie studios sometimes lose sight of the fact that if you don't have a good story to tell then no matter how much money you throw at the production side the movie tanks. I guess some would argue this is the flaw with superhero movies generally. But we have seen examples where a solid story with an expensive production can create a great movie.

Liked it better than the 1st one, couple of funny lines but i was still feeling the same thing i felt after seeing the 1st - WHY ?

So they don't lose the naming rights i assume.

Hopefully won't be an issue now if they've crossed over to the MCU

concur. that was not good and i say that with brain switched off.

felt like the story went from here to there in the blink of an eye.
It was just all over the place. The Hardy/Venom switching was very annoying, I think the Venom voice could be better too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back