Cars & Transportation Vent about all things traffic

Remove this Banner Ad

stupid campaigners who drive too fast

stupid campaigners who drive too slow

stupid campaigners who don't indicate when changing lanes

The campaigner who took his eyes off the road and one hand off the steering wheel to jab away at me that I should be cycling on the adjacent bike path. Unaware that I had turned on to the street 100m earlier and the first access to the path was about 200m away. Probably went off quite self-satisfied that he had taught that terrible cyclist a lesson without being aware he was the most dangerous person on the road.

Driving in the right lane today. Car slightly in front of me in the left lane. Car cruising behind him about 20m back. Car in front of me indicates, preparing to turn right. I indicate left so I won't get stuck behind the right turning car. All of a sudden, the cunf 20m back sees this and accelerates to try and block me and closes the gap to about 10m. I get in and around easy enough. Sure enough, the cunf then drops back to a 20m gap between him and the car in front of him. 🥴🥴🥴

I had a road rager behind me today. I was doing 90kmh in a 100kmh zone and he was sitting right up my ass, tailgating. I'm not sure if he noticed the bus I was behind that was going 90kmh.

Then we get passed the bus and I'm doing the speed limit, he is still tailgatingme. I have to slow down very quickly as kangaroos were about to cross the road, other car coming the other way stopped completely, I couldn't stop completely otherwise dickhead would have hit me. Luckily he roos stopped on the edge and turned back.

We get passed a roundabout and our road goes from 1 land to 2. I move to the left lane, as I do he tries to undertake me on the left lane and almost hits me, goes onto the bike lane, gets beside me and starts abusing me. I give him the finger and that sets him off. He speeds up and gets in front of me and slams on the brakes (I anticipated this and had already started to slow down when he was going past). He then slows to 10kmh for the next 200m and holds everyone up......eventually takes off.

Not sure what the slowing down does for him, it appeared he was the one in a hurry.

Funny thing was, after he drives off in a hurry, about 3 traffic lights later I pull up besides him. Give him a honk and laugh at him when he looks over. Riles him up again and rolls down his window and starts abusing me again. I'm just laughing and tell him it was worth it to not get ahead of me.

I then point out he is behind a truck and I'll be ahead of him and laugh at him before the lights turn green. * it was funny.

w***ers number plate was 'Goth8m' as well. w***er.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

I had a road rager behind me today. I was doing 90kmh in a 100kmh zone and he was sitting right up my ass, tailgating. I'm not sure if he noticed the bus I was behind that was going 90kmh.

Then we get passed the bus and I'm doing the speed limit, he is still tailgatingme. I have to slow down very quickly as kangaroos were about to cross the road, other car coming the other way stopped completely, I couldn't stop completely otherwise dickhead would have hit me. Luckily he roos stopped on the edge and turned back.

We get passed a roundabout and our road goes from 1 land to 2. I move to the left lane, as I do he tries to undertake me on the left lane and almost hits me, goes onto the bike lane, gets beside me and starts abusing me. I give him the finger and that sets him off. He speeds up and gets in front of me and slams on the brakes (I anticipated this and had already started to slow down when he was going past). He then slows to 10kmh for the next 200m and holds everyone up......eventually takes off.

Not sure what the slowing down does for him, it appeared he was the one in a hurry.

Funny thing was, after he drives off in a hurry, about 3 traffic lights later I pull up besides him. Give him a honk and laugh at him when he looks over. Riles him up again and rolls down his window and starts abusing me again. I'm just laughing and tell him it was worth it to not get ahead of me.

I then point out he is behind a truck and I'll be ahead of him and laugh at him before the lights turn green. fu** it was funny.

What car was he driving?

I then point out he is behind a truck and I'll be ahead of him and laugh at him before the lights turn green. fu** it was funny.

jesus.

what car was he driving?

The campaigner who took his eyes off the road and one hand off the steering wheel to jab away at me that I should be cycling on the adjacent bike path. Unaware that I had turned on to the street 100m earlier and the first access to the path was about 200m away. Probably went off quite self-satisfied that he had taught that terrible cyclist a lesson without being aware he was the most dangerous person on the road.

yeah but but but....
PAY REGO! :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*ers who take an eternity to get going at traffic lights.

Afternoon peak hour, lights phased so that if you are crossing/joining one of the arterial roads they will only let through 3 or 4 cars at a time and then you have to wait longer than usual. Sound traffic management.

So there you sit, 3rd or 4th in line. Lights go green, nothing. A second later old mate at the front ambles off at Driving Miss Daisy pace. 2nd in line follows suit a second or two later after checking his phone, scratching his nuts, playing with the radio etc. By the time 3rd in line makes it across the line sneaking through an amber is long gone and the lights are already red. So there you sit again, waiting for a couple of minutes stewing in the knowledge that there was comfortably enough time for you and probably even more cars behind you to get through the lights but the complete *sticks in front of you killed that chance.

One thing I have noticed recently is how badly people park where there are no markings. People are bad enough at staying between two white lines in a shopping centre car park, but give them a patch of ground without markings and it's every man for himself.

Train station spillover parking 101:

First car parks about a metre and a half from the fence. Yep, that's necessary to open the passenger door. Well done mate. Next car parks side by side but on an angle so the rear of the two cars are only about half a metre apart, but at the front that's closer to 1, maybe 1.5m. Third comes along and parks dead straight leaving a gap of about 30cm on the passenger side so the driver of the angled car will have to contort to try and get into the driver's seat. The next car will park straight and leave a reasonable amount of space so that people can access the passenger side of his car and the driver's side of the car next to him, but for some unknown reason will leave a metre or so between the front of the car and the fence. This will go on in random fashion until the length of room which could reasonably park 15 cars side by side to about 10 or 12 cars parked erratically.

But there is room for multiple rows of cars so the cycle repeats. No one leaves a gap at the end so cars can effectively do a loop around the area, and it finishes with the last person parking so that if you drive anything other than Mr Bean's Mini Cooper you have about 5mm of clearance on each side getting back out the entry point.

And people wonder why I just walk. :)

I was waiting to merge onto the highway monday arvo and some dumb bimbo wasn't paying attention and nearly drilled the back of my car at 80km/h. The section is under construction and the traffic is always hectic through there so I couldn't get on, I was waiting a good 30 seconds before she come up behind me. This dumb campaigner thinks she is going to get on going 80km/h so she swerves at the last moment cuts of a car on the road and causes a truck to lock up.

She then slows down waiting for me to pass 5km up the road swerves her car at me and gives me the finger. Caught up with her again because we got stuck in heavy traffic and gave her an almighty spray. Couldn't give to shits if her kids were in the car, that lady needed to be called a campaigner.

car f.PNG
car 55.PNG

I was waiting to merge onto the highway monday arvo and some dumb bimbo wasn't paying attention and nearly drilled the back of my car at 80km/h. The section is under construction and the traffic is always hectic through there so I couldn't get on, I was waiting a good 30 seconds before she come up behind me. This dumb campaigner thinks she is going to get on going 80km/h so she swerves at the last moment cuts of a car on the road and causes a truck to lock up.

She then slows down waiting for me to pass 5km up the road swerves her car at me and gives me the finger. Caught up with her again because we got stuck in heavy traffic and gave her an almighty spray. Couldn't give to shits if her kids were in the car, that lady needed to be called a campaigner.

View attachment 766169
View attachment 766170
name and shame

3 lane road, a truck in the left (double trailer) I'm in the middle and a car next to me. All doing the speed limit, truck sees a slow car in their lane so indicator on and starts moving into my lane, full well knowing I'm there (if he can't see me he shouldn't have a licence) Not sure what he expected me to do but I couldn't move. Eventually he stops trying to get in my lane, traffic lights begin to turn red, I go through on amber lights, he had already sped up presuming I'd go through, as soon as he can he changes lanes, almost taking out the slow car in his lane who was stopping at the lights. Then goes through interesection, clearly red light. Speed up more, sits up my ass and is horning me and flashing his lights for the next few hundred meters.

Seriously, the weight this guys truck has, anything could have happened. Just a ********. All because he was in a hurry and other cars were driving properly (even the slow car who was in the left lane and probably only doing 10km under the speed limit)

Ppl changing lanes (alot) s**t me to tears. I very very rarely change lanes going to and from work. Someone has to be like sitting on 70/80 (which does happen) for me to move.

Just pick a ******* lane and stay there u dumb arses.

What if one chooses to sit in the right lane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back