Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I said it last week. Not sure about Chapman, average as *.

Yeah he had a courageous few moments but is that all it takes for Freo fans to be impressed?

His decision making when disposing the ball is suspect.

The whole team were s**t though so it's harsh going after the kid. But I justed wanted to get it off my chest.

I am utterly disgusted with that effort ,anyone who thinks we are playing finals is dreaming ,longmuir had a chance to show something today ,where was the fire? Where was the *en pride,where was the game plan ,this team is a bunch of *en creampuffs,a line should have been drawn years ago when Gaff did his dirt ,the team should have destroyed him , apologies rant over ,I have a root canal to look forward to tomorrow

I said it last week. Not sure about Chapman, average as fu**.

Yeah he had a courageous few moments but is that all it takes for Freo fans to be impressed?

The whole team were sh*t though so it's harsh going after the kid. But I justed wanted to get it off my chest.
Very harsh

I think anybody who doesn't already, needs to get the idea in their head that Fyfe, Walters and Mundy aren't winning a flag.
The last quarter of that game I was thinking that we should do the honourable thing and ask Fyfe if he wants to go to a decent club and Freo just suck it up .
We aren't going anywhere in his time so why put a yoke around his neck .
Same for Sonny .

I said it last week. Not sure about Chapman, average as fu**.

The whole team were sh*t though so it's harsh going after the kid. But I justed wanted to get it off my chest.
I have thought similar but assumed it was because I was still bitter about us taking yet another defender in the draft when it's literally the only need we don't have.

I think he'll probably play at least 100 games, but I also suspect he'll just be an average HBF/maybe a winger.

NOD looks like an instant delist as soon as his contract is up. Not one redeeming attribute. Don't get me started on his sh*t haircut. Who the f does he think he is?? Embarrassing.
The only thing I'll say positive about him is he plays with intent. Dude cracks in. Problem is he never seems to have the ball, fumbles when he does and can't kick.

Western looks twice the player so it boggles my mind one went at 25odd and the other in the 50s.
The last quarter of that game I was thinking that we should do the honourable thing and ask Fyfe if he wants to go to a decent club and Freo just suck it up .
Same for Sonny .
100%. We have enough "mature bodies" (ie potatoes) to shield the kids and we need more talent that has 5+ years, because that is how long it is going to take.

Very harsh
Sure is. Chapman played with one arm for most of the game and a backline under the pump.

Watson and Duman on the other hand. Watson handballs consistently to blokes that are about to get tackled.

It’s our fringe players that consistently let us down and haven’t improved. Duman, Watson, Crowden and Frederick.

Lobb and Logue are playing catch-up. Wilson was made to earn his spot through about 2-3 games in WAFL. I’m not against Lobb having a run in the seconds. Griffin may have to hang in there until Hamling is back and running.

I have thought similar but assumed it was because I was still bitter about us taking yet another defender in the draft when it's literally the only need we don't have.

I think he'll probably play at least 100 games, but I also suspect he'll just be an average HBF/maybe a winger.

The only thing I'll say positive about him is he plays with intent. Dude cracks in. Problem is he never seems to have the ball, fumbles when he does and can't kick.

Western looks twice the player so it boggles my mind one went at 25odd and the other in the 50s.

100%. We have enough "mature bodies" (ie potatoes) to shield the kids and we need more talent that has 5+ years, because that is how long it is going to take.
Wish we could have done the same thing for Mundy a couple of years ago but alas that ship has sailed 😔

Same for Sonny .

What??
There part of the problem.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I think more need to come to the realisation that Fremantle exist to dilute the WA market and ensure WCE don’t get too powerful, we aren’t supposed to win flags or dominate games, just take a cut from their finances and ensure every WA doesn’t go back there. We aren’t a port Adelaide just a counterweight with an ironic anchor identity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I have lost interest. Invested a good chunk of my life in this “club” We have passionate fans and a club that is the complete opposite.

Remember: Ross Lyon was sacked for not making finals in an injury riddled season, are we due for another rebuild? The board obviously thought we were a finals team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back