Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Off the North board.

another positive.... bits of that freo players frontal lobe will be on Hornets Knee for the remainder of the season

I fu**en hate comments like this, no matter who the player is you don’t joke about injuries & particularly concussion.
Worst thing is he’s too dumb to know where the frontal lobe is .
Typical Roos supporter .

here-we-go-sitdown.gif

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I haven't been watching the game but the margin is *ing unacceptable. You can't be this mentally weak. Time for some 100×100 sprints.

This will be my first and hopefully last crack at Caleb Serong, but his effort on the wing when the ball was there to be won between he and Rowell was about as piss poor as i can remember seeing.
He was one of many but as soon as i seen this contest i knew we were cooked for the day.

Kings of the State

Team Captain
Apr 27, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
This will be my first and hopefully last crack at Caleb Serong, but his effort on the wing when the ball was there to be won between he and Rowell was about as piss poor as i can remember seeing.
He was one of many but as soon as i seen this contest i knew we were cooked for the day.
Disagree. He was dictated by the stupid new rules. Watch it again, he had to, like many contests you see, had to be reactive as to not give away one of the litany of measures introduced by the idiots at AFL house

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
That was shocking but to be fair he did finish with a game high 14 tackles and 34 pressure acts so at least he tried to remedy that

Outshined

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
when we had a mature team we were good at wet weather football. Thats just how it works.

on the weekend gold coast were a full year older than us, and that is with us playing methuselah who adds another year to our average essentially.

Barlow, Fyfe, Neale, Mundy and Crowley combined with our first class stoppage game was almost tailor made for wet weather footy.

Hopefully as the current midfield matures they can adapt.

TheMcManusNose

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
Traditionally been a big Tucker fan but he's gone full Jackson Nelson and now I just want any 3rd round pick anyone will give us.

Traditionally been a big Tucker fan but he's gone full Jackson Nelson and now I just want any 3rd round pick anyone will give us.
Salt & Vinegar or BBQ?

Depends on the brand. Samboy I am taking BBQ all day but any other it is Salt & Vinegar.
You understand value at the trading table my good man.

stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
Disagree. He was dictated by the stupid new rules. Watch it again, he had to, like many contests you see, had to be reactive as to not give away one of the litany of measures introduced by the idiots at AFL house

That's correct. I've seen Serong do that before - its just part of the decision making a smart football has to make. Rowell was also smart, cause he did a kind of spin when he took possession so that he couldn't get tackled. It ended up in a goal for GC but then Serong won the next centre square clearance and put it inside 50m.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back