Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me, or is there a cbf attitude to the running of the WAFL this year? They couldn't negotiate the state game to be played on Saturday when neither of the WA AFL teams were playing and instead agree to it being scheduled to clash with our game, the sides were previously selected and put up on their site Thursday nights, now not.

I'm probably being overly cynical but the attitude seems to coincide with their golden child not being any good.

Getting pulled apart by a bit of rain.

What have the players and coaching staff learned from last week? Nothing it appears.

Collingwood just will the ball forward and things eventually happen.

So bloody frustrating. I have the feeling we're going to cop more wet weather footy because because tear is out and will lose every one of them.

Hype train has come off the rails in the rain killing all on board.

Top 4 talk is a joke, finals is no certainty at this rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for ruining my weekend you useless campaigner J-Lo

There goes the season. Again.
I was looking forward to being relevant in September again too.
We will finish bottom 6 from here.
Until we have a forward line with actual forwards we’re no chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeeez Louise (an extra e for the ridiculousness of your post lol)

There goes the season. Again.
I was looking forward to being relevant in September again too.
We will finish bottom 6 from here.
Until we have a forward line with actual forwards we’re no chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't be too reactionary. We'll scrape into seventh or eighth position, but we're not doing damage in Septemer...yet

Even though we have looked slick and skillful early this year, the one area where we haven't seemed to have improved in has been the contested/ hard balls and that has been seriously exposed in the last two weeks. We are going no where if we cannot rectify this.

Even though we have looked slick and skillful early this year, the one area where we haven't seemed to have improved in has been the contested/ hard balls and that has been seriously exposed in the last two weeks. We are going no where if we cannot rectify this.
Josh Carr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back