Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Never, you'll note the situation at North shifted astronomically since the mid part of September...
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

What a ******* s*t show that was. Pathetic effort to send Mundy off with. This club perennially builds you up just to take a giant steaming dump all over your dreams. ****** umpiring was s*t as well. Holding the ball for a ****** bump? You yellow dog s**t maggot campaigners should all be eviscerated.

Impressive, Reggie.

Last edited:

Absolute garbage off-season

Minimum 4 goal worse side than when we started

Lost every trade we were involved in

You could realistically say every single player we brought in is worse than the 1 who left

I guess we had a nice little run there for a year or 2 but come on ... we all knew Freo was just around the corner and the campaigners in charge would revert back to the mean

you can fool the happy clappers all you like but I’m on to you

If trade week wasn’t bad enough , ******* jaygor omega are you ******* joking ? You doubled down with the biggest steaming pile of s**t of a draft haul we’ve had for 20 years

On the off chance any or all the campaigners responsible for this ******* abortion are reading BF tonight hoping for a nice little draft day rim job

Go * yourselves

Resign immediately when we crash to 13th next year and all the excuses start getting rolled out you ******* pumpkins

You could realistically say every single player we brought in is worse than the 1 who left

I guess we had a nice little run there for a year or 2 but come on ... we all knew Freo was just around the corner and the campaigners in charge would revert back to the mean

If trade week wasn’t bad enough , ******* jaygor omega are you ******* joking ? You doubled down with the biggest steaming pile of s**t of a draft haul we’ve had for 20 years

On the off chance any or all the campaigners responsible for this ******* abortion are reading BF tonight hoping for a nice little draft day rim job

Go * yourselves

Resign immediately when we crash to 13th next year and all the excuses start getting rolled out you ******* pumpkins

Why don't you tell us what you really think?

Go * yourselves

Realistically? When you haven’t seen any of these guys play.

Tell me you bagged them out when we recruited podgy little Caleb

Your living in a dream world champ

Maybe * off over to Simmo’s mob and suck his knob

Go * yourselves

You need to post an apology when we win a flag in a few years.

Go * yourselves

Is that you Daddy Doker?

Go * yourselves

I would agree with you except for the fact we had a late first round pick and a pretty weak draft hand this year after such strong hands the previous 5.

Lobb is getting older and has only 3 or so years left and we didn't over pay fringe players and others who can't even get a game.

Instead we have a potential A grade hybrid ruck to compliment Darcey and a B plus mid forward in O'Meara who still has 3 years minimum of quality football in him.

We now have an 18 year old ruck who is 207 plus centimetres tall who could be quality in 4 years time.

Having not overpaid to retain fringe players and with Fyfe most likely to be on a reduced income after this season we will in far better position to retain our young guns who are coming out of contract in Serong etc

Plus look at the other young players who are quality signing long term deals

Yeah im half glass full but why the * wouldn't I be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many rules were there for fight club? Was it eight?
Well there's only one rule for vent thread. No replying to vents allowed.
It's not here for discussion. It's a genius thread to stop all the other proper discussion threads being derailed by vents. It's the squishy stress ball of the Freo board. Leave the venters like Tony alone. Please and thank you.

How many rules were there for fight club? Was it eight?
Well there's only one rule for vent thread. No replying to vents allowed.
It's not here for discussion. It's a genius thread to stop all the other proper discussion threads being derailed by vents. It's the squishy stress ball of the Freo board. Leave the venters like Tony alone. Please and thank you.

Can we not vent a vent?

Not enough Rangas!!!
Not enough Hard body’s to feed into the meat grinder that is an AFL season!!!!
Not enough Ruckmen, Backmen, Forwards and Mid coverage!!!!!!

On paper it's been an odd and perhaps disappointing off-season after an incredible on-season.

But guys - we had 'supposedly' incredible off-seasons from 2016-2019 and we produced manure on-field.

Opposite land will reward.
So what you're saying is if we delist Andy and Caleb next year, we're a monty for a 5 peat? Because that would be an ordinary off-season.

Go * yourselves

Salim would've given you a serve for that. :huh:

reasoned discussion (even to other vents) is best left for other threads

Is highlighting the inherent flaws in a vent by extending the logic to ridiculous extremes and pulling the piss out of it without directly replying to it ok?

We could turn the vent thread into a 'yes, and' thread and really get the crowd frothing

There are only 14 Game Preview votes that have come in despite my blatant harassment. There should be many more given the number of posters on this board and the great effort that the Previewers put in.

Bloody well lift you campaigners.

Too many self-inflating intraclub matches this off-season, and not enough gut running and skill work. JL got the spices wrong this summer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back