Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep isn't it funny how Richmond fans accepted mediocrity for 30 years then suddenly didn't.

How dumb are they, why didn't they think of not accepting mediocrity earlier?
My favourite part is when peoples opinions of themselves (not their team) increase because their team gets better. A person is smart but **** me some people are dumb.

Bad news, if you were a flog who knew little about football when your team won the spoon, you are probably still a flog who knows little about football when they won the flag.

This accept mediocrity as fans take.

Please tell me, what I can do as a supporter that shows I won’t accept it. I told the club to get f’ed when they wanted to up season tickets prices back in 07. You have any other suggestions I’m all ears. I’m not one of those losers that thinks wearing my lucky Freo jocks on game day has any bearing on the outcome.

It's the funniest line I see dished out by successful club supporters on the main board (mostly West Coast actually but you see Richmond and Hawthorn supporters use it from time to time). Some people actually believe their particular brand of obnoxious cheerleading had any effect on the success of the club they support. It's just a token line to let you know you're dealing with a dickhead who's excusing their s**t behaviour/opinions.

It's the AFL supporter equivalent of someone announcing that they're an "Alpha"

Still pissed off at players that wouldn't chase or lay a tackle. Do we have a team full of bloody West Coast supporters or something? Something is not right. Better not be true about some of them laughing with Nic Nat at the end of the game.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh and would anyone like some more bad news?

Leno Thomas was going to be put on the plane over east - but he's still AWOL between here and Warmun. So he's just about done at the club.

We need a Josh Simpson or Jason Carter situation at least every year don't we?
Thanks for your updates mate, I for one value them.
Rather than Josh spitting the dummy, that's cultural responsibility Paddy Ryder style isn't it? Surely the club would be sympathetic?

Leno Thomas was going to be put on the plane over east - but he's still AWOL between here and Warmun. So he's just about done at the club.

Seriously? How long has he been AWOL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a high chance we could have achieved a 4 - 8 record in five weeks time!

It’s Freos new injury prevention program

This accept mediocrity as fans take.

Please tell me, what I can do as a supporter that shows I won’t accept it. I told the club to get f’ed when they wanted to up season tickets prices back in 07. You have any other suggestions I’m all ears. I’m not one of those losers that thinks wearing my lucky Freo jocks on game day has any bearing on the outcome.
Unfortunately the only way is to vote with your wallet. Obviously don't want to see the club in financial stress again, just answering the question. The club currently makes a profit relatively independently of success. The club and AFL will take notice if the gravy train stopped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back