Roast Vent Here

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Whoever made the decision to match Carlton's bid for Henry needs to take a good hard look in the mirror. Not Henry's fault, but after 19 games across 2 years averaging 8.4 disposals per game he obviously isn't good enough. What a waste of pick 9 in the draft when there were tall forwards available who could kick straight.
We used late picks to match Henry

The deficit is what we can be mad about but he really shouldn't be valued as a pick 9.

Maybe we should have just not matched so that carlton would waste a high pick but we certainly didn't waste a high pick on him, we wasted pick 25ish which was his value really

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I get this is the vent thread but Tobe can't seriously be the target of ire can he? I reckon his development has been pretty promising this season.
Wasn’t that bad
As usual the backline was overrun
Same with the Critisicm on Pearce

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
If we get multiple long term injuries again next year we can * the S&C team off, no excuses to have those types of injuries happen so often again next year.

mcpharlap

Senior List
Jun 15, 2005
perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle. Q.P.R
'Our players are hurting, it will burn for a while'
I want it to burn. I want it to matter.
Back a long time ago when Lee Walker ( champion bloke) was player co ordinator or what ever is title was. I asked him after a woeful defeat to the hawks ( well before they were any good) but they did have hodge, mitchell (sam) and some multiple stars including buddy, roughead and few others. I told him we gave up and do they really hurt after a loss like that. His response was every single player is hurting. Those words stayed with me and to this day that day in 04 or 05 not sure exactly (long time ago) When I hurt after a loss the players do too was my thinking. I really hope our players are hurting and i really hope this burns because i'm tired of not being in the finals. Sick and tired of it

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Whoever made the decision to match Carlton's bid for Henry needs to take a good hard look in the mirror. Not Henry's fault, but after 19 games across 2 years averaging 8.4 disposals per game he obviously isn't good enough. What a waste of pick 9 in the draft when there were tall forwards available who could kick straight.
Henry will be a champ he is showing signs just needs a bit more time. We'll trade you Jack Petruccelle for him. 😏

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Didn’t suggest it did, just pisses me off when opposition supporters give us a clip to get likes from their fellow supporters & then venture on here being all nice & supportive. Just a general observation.
I will post here with respect as an oppo supporter on another teams board. I meant no disrespect by my comment on the eagles board just thought it was ironic that a former player of yours helped a team prevent you playing finals this season.

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I will post here with respect as an oppo supporter on another teams board. I meant no disrespect by my comment on the eagles board just thought it was ironic that a former player of yours helped a team prevent you playing finals this season.
Sorry, I was having a bit of fun due the title of this thread.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Also a former player of ours (Neale) helped prevent you guys playing finals. It happens

Back