Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been saying this for ages - our club has serious problems. Selling out on blokes to bring in Jackson was a s**t thing. We cant keep giving away our depth and expect to have a good culture. Joke of a footy club starting at the top with Bell, then the bumpkin coach, Mr Mumbles himself
I cant believe they didn't learn from last year. Loading up on first round draft picks in the hope of chasing another "unicorn", whilst one of our leading goal kickers in Shoota leaves. Watch Treacy leave as well now.

I've been saying this for ages - our club has serious problems. Selling out on blokes to bring in Jackson was a s**t thing. We cant keep giving away our depth and expect to have a good culture. Joke of a footy club starting at the top with Bell, then the bumpkin coach, Mr Mumbles himself
Honestly feels we are going the way of Essendon. Seeing our past “greats” as our messiahs. Getting a nice little echo chamber going on at the management level.

Just sad. Supported this club since I was 5 years old and just numb to it now.

Have to rebuild a new culture around Serong, Jye, Jackson and those in it for the long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just sad. Supported this club since I was 5 years old and just numb to it now.

Have to rebuild a new culture around Serong, Jye, Jackson and those in it for the long run.
Welcome to the board. I like your username.

giphy.gif

Paul Hazelby said on SEN it was because of a traumatic issue with his Girlfriends family back in Victoria.
That’s why he’s requested a trade.
Why it’s to Collingwood specifically, remains to be seen.

We are the Sacramento Kings of the AFL. Just there for filler and won't win anything.
nah Sacremento at least made the play offs 10 times from 1986-2023. So 1986, 1996, 1999-2006, and 2023 They had a good play off run from 1999-2006. won at least 1 play off series from 2001-04. made a conference final in 2002 which is like an AFL side making a prelim final winning 2 play off series.

Thats like the dockers making finals each year from 1999-2006. So 6 straight elim finals and won an elim final each time from 2001-04. Made a conference final in 2002. But thats like freo making a prelim final from 5th or 6th spot and winning 2 finals before going out in a prelim.

Minnesota has it much worse. From 1989-90 until 2022-23, Minnesota Timberwolves made it to the play offs 11 times. Play offs in 1997-2004, then 2018 then 2022 and 2023.

from 1997-2003, minnesota were dumped out in the 1st round. then they made the Conference finals in 2004. then dumped out in the round in 2018, 2022 and 2023.

Thats like the dockers making elim finals from 1997-2003 and losing all 7 of them. then winning 2 finals in 2004 then finishing 9th in 2005. Then no finals in 2018, lose an elim final, then make elim finals in 2022 and 2023 then lose both of them again.

An emotional appeal, something that's difficult to argue with, and if you do then YOU'RE the a-hole.

Isn't this the way with most things now... see your question below, should have known from your statement here that some won't like your question...

I'd just like to know - why are we back as Walyalup on all official sites?

It has gone from once in the year to back again. We are good at social posturing but not much else at the moment.

I'd just like to know - why are we back as Walyalup on all official sites?
Lucky charm I guess. We’re still unbeaten under that name
It has gone from once in the year to back again. We are good at social posturing but not much else at the moment.
I reckon probably because of the referendum this Saturday, pretty sure the club officially supports the Voice
Indigenous rounds in the Dubs incoming.

Feels like we're just treading water next year

6-8 wins, Longmuir gets sacked and then we start again in '25
Watch us tear it up on the track in the pre-season. Watch us blitz WC in the pre-season games. Watch #flagmantle hype go next level. Watch Pearce be captain again. What us lose the first 2-3 games due to slow starts. Watch the ECO kick in early, again. Watch the sack JLO thread go into overdrive.

Honestly, if that comes to pass, that depressingly obvious outcome, again, I will personally fly back to WA, and kick Belly in the nuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back