Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Being called arrogant and having an inflated view of yourself is no more a personal attack then saying the whole place just "accepts mediocrity"
Exactly, he's upset I'm attacking him personally while he's simultaneously attacking the entire board. He is blind to the hypocrisy by that said arrogance.

I have that flog on ignore and couldn’t care less what he says or thinks. I only read it as it was quoted by someone else, and I only reported it to make a simple point.

That post was purely a personal reflection with absolutely no reference whatsoever to the subject matter and it happened in the vent thread which surely should be a safe place to ‘vent’.

I’ll leave it at that.
That's gold. You've just started posting a lot recently, I've been here for over a decade. If you're going to take shots at the state of the board then you'd better be prepared for some flak back. Turns out you're soft.

Last edited:
I think everyone’s generally just pissed atm because the slime just had a good win. I know I am.

Pack of pencil necked retirees in here tonight.
Yeh WTF
One Freo board had a whole bunch of Freagles blowing their nose over Reid and Waterman and then this board is a pair of peanuts slapping each other with their frilly handkerchiefs

I’m going back to the Saints board

Hello everybody, I’d like to personally apologise for starting what appears to be a very passionate discourse in this thread with my original comment. Port and Hawthorn in the pissing rain managed 6 more goals combined than St Kilda and Freo under the roof. I thought it was a funny observation. I was clearly wrong.

I will be taking this time to reflect strongly upon my actions and hope to come out the other side a better person. This has affected me greatly and I am deeply ashamed. If I had known the domino effect this was about to cause I would have strongly reconsidered my actions.

I will repent my sins to our lord and saviour Pav and work on myself going forward. Thank you for your understanding.

I think everyone’s generally just pissed atm because the slime just had a good win. I know I am.
Weirdly enough I feel nothing about them anymore, was happy they won purely cause it helps us.

I think the last couple of years has just wiped them from my conscience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand that H Reid is a talent but to check the AFL app on my phone this morning and see 11 photos of him. I kid you not, eleven without having to click on a link. Almost the Daicos treatment. Perhaps The West Australian has taken over the app.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes. But this board is evidence of a supporter/member base that is prepared to keep accepting mediocrity and shouting down anyone that wants to call out poor performance. If the members don’t demand a high accountability culture why would anyone expect one?

At the moment there seems to be quite a lot of posters having a crack at other posters on this board. I don’t really know why the mods allow it, but they do so fair enough.

It’s a discussion forum, people think and view the world differently and ought to be able to post here without feeling like others are having a crack at them personally.
You can’t be surprised that you’re being called out when you have a crack at the whole board.

world of warcraft legion GIF

Been on BF for about 20 years and generally the Freo board has been great. I keep away from the personal stuff now but I wasn't always like that. When I first got on BF I used to frequent the Bay and politics boards and get pretty ugly. Only time I didn't like the Freo board was when I was supporting Tabs a couple of years ago when he was getting bagged by most on here, some even calling him shit, wishing injury on him (as if he needed more of that!) Sad how some posters actually hate it and get personal, when all you're doing is supporting one of our own. Anyway Tabs goes, and the next whipping boy/s comes along. Some people just like to hate. Football can bring out the best and worst in people.

Hello everybody, I’d like to personally apologise for starting what appears to be a very passionate discourse in this thread with my original comment. Port and Hawthorn in the pissing rain managed 6 more goals combined than St Kilda and Freo under the roof. I thought it was a funny observation. I was clearly wrong.

I will be taking this time to reflect strongly upon my actions and hope to come out the other side a better person. This has affected me greatly and I am deeply ashamed. If I had known the domino effect this was about to cause I would have strongly reconsidered my actions.

I will repent my sins to our lord and saviour Pav and work on myself going forward. Thank you for your understanding.
If I had have seen the original post, I could have followed up with the Bevo vs Morris rant.

Alas an opportunity wasted.

What is the coach trying to do, genuinely? he's got one of the least consistent, flimsiest game styles in the competition. he came to a club who'd been wrecked by ultra defensive football and had come from a fast flowing Collingwood and instilled... defensive coaching. weird because our best defenders are guys who push up the ground and want to use the ball.
Collingwood weren’t free flowing while Buckley/Longmuir were there.

I understand that H Reid is a talent but to check the AFL app on my phone this morning and see 11 photos of him. I kid you not, eleven without having to click on a link. Almost the Daicos treatment. Perhaps The West Australian has taken over the app.

Clubs will just put more work into the eagles.
Judd started exactly the same then the hard tags were employed.
Kid is the real deal though, keeping him will be the key.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back