Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Hall had such a god start. If he can do that over a whole season, what a player he will be.
This. He has the ability to win a freaking Brownlow medal if he can put it all together consistently. Hopefully this shows him it's not out of his reach and pushes him to the next level, cos leader of the midfield title and the handing over of the guard from Gaz is there for his taking if he wants it and is willing to work for it.

Also Lynchy :hearts:. What can't this guy do.

That was one very awkward interview, blamed rocket for not getting another vote for the season

Last edited:

I was out and missed a chunk of the coverage. It seemed like at the start of every round a 'celebrity' would do a short presentation, and each of them supported a particular team. Did we have one? If so, who was it?

I was out and missed a chunk of the coverage. It seemed like at the start of every round a 'celebrity' would do a short presentation, and each of them supported a particular team. Did we have one? If so, who was it?
we got no one. port got that kokonakis (sp?), the tennis player. made me think we might get tomic or something. i'd rather have no one than him haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we got no one. port got that kokonakis (sp?), the tennis player. made me think we might get tomic or something. i'd rather have no one than him haha.
Mick Fanning is a Suns supporter, I think Snoop dogg was kitted in Suns gear as well once although he was probably busy.

So we have no support at all - at least in Melbourne footy circles..
Brisbane got a mention. Suns not at all.
Maybe need to promote ourselves better... or be a threat ?

Last edited:
Did GWS get anyone, just as a point of comparison?

Channel 7 could of given me a call, could of Skyped over some witty banter...
GWS had Koch's former offsider Mel Doyle (ex Sunrise) - #1 ticket holder apparently ...
Who is ours ?.. Maybe sign up Mick Fanning or Joel Parkinson for this sort of crap...

Last edited:
Think you blokes and ladies may be reading too much into it. He is letting his hair down in the off season, bit of a comment, nothing in it IMO.
Nothing in it. Just a shy guy in front of the camera.

btw, I really enjoyed how floored and nervous Dangerfield looked when he was doing his speech after winning the brownlow. He's usually pretty chill on camera, so it's rare to see him that nervous - clearly humbled and awestruck by the experience.

I hope Aaron Hall watched Open Mike last night with Brian Lake. Lake was rockets whipping boy at the Western bulldogs, he said last night on the show that rocket was the most influential person in his football life and that he owes his career to him.
He said rocket would always ride him hard at training and on game day and lake said he use to hate it, but looking back now he said it showed he cared for you and is invested in you and want to get the best out of you

Last edited:
I hope Aaron Hall watched Open Mike last night with Brian Lake. Lake was rockets whipping boy at the Western bulldogs, he said last night on the show that rocket was the most influential person in his football life and that he owes his career to him.
He said rocket would always ride him hard at training and on game day and lake said he use to hate it, but looking back now he said it showed he cared for you and is invested in you and want to get the best out of you

GCFC Digital

Maybe day 1 of pre season training while everyone's in the gym mate.
Press play and have lakes interview on every the monitor in the place!!

There shall be no missing Lake talk Eade up for his career :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back