Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously if you're club is to go forward you can't have that muppet as chairman...well done on the recruiting team in the end, but seriously not good

Some people don't learn.

Someone just called into SEN after the Tony Cochrane interview calming to be the uncle of a young Gold Coast Suns player, who's been at the club for 2 year and is from Melbourne, said he loved it up on the Gold Coast for the first few months but now hate it and wants to move back to Melbourne, the guy said he told the club in his exit interview that he wanted out, but the club said to bad your staying. The guys said the afl have a huge problem on there hand with the Suns retaining players

Someone just called into SEN after the Tony Cochrane interview calming to be the uncle of a young Gold Coast Suns player, who's been at the club for 2 year and is from Melbourne, said he loved it up on the Gold Coast for the first few months but now hate it and wants to move back to Melbourne, the guy said he told the club in his exit interview that he wanted out, but the club said to bad your staying. The guys said the afl have a huge problem on there hand with the Suns retaining players

Sounds like a bitter Hawks fan

Surely if this were true, the player would just go to his manager and say I want out, and get the manager to come out and announce it and make us come out and say either he is a contracted player and not going anywhere or that we would look to get him a trade. Smells like BS.

Ah yes. The old 'nephew'. Just related enough for it to stick, but not close enough to determine who it is.

Callers from SEN carry very little truth most of the time. This is almost exactly that.

He did give his name as Al, I'm sure with a decent amount of effort someone could check if any of those 3 have an uncle al

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did give his name as Al, I'm sure with a decent amount of effort someone could check if any of those 3 have an uncle al
Ahh yes Al. Know him well. Some of our older posters will recognise him too. Trustworthy bloke. Here's an old photo of him I found from his Facebook page....

MTM0MTA1NTAzNzI1ODQyNDAy.jpg

Could've fooled us.

The club I've support since I was born (no choice) was kicked pillar to post for almost four decades - I know how it feels like.

But trust me, the mob in charge are no good. O'Meara grew up in the middle of nowhere, the fact he felt disenfranchised enough to move to what is effectively the opposite side of the country from his birth (more so than those sunny sands) is an indictment on the hierarchy, if anything else

People down here want your club to work, and with the benefit of several decades of footy experience, we can tell a dud owner when we see one
lol you sound like one of those soccer mums that go into a cafe and start shouting that they work in hospitality and that the cafe is terrible

embarrassing

lol you sound like one of those soccer mums that go into a cafe and start shouting that they work in hospitality and that the cafe is terrible

embarrassing

Was that supposed to make sense at all?

I'm out, only club board here that you can't have a proper chat about football - enjoy your little play pen, it must feel nice and cosy here, pissant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back