Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh, Jaeger's video on the Hawks website made me cringe. When asked what his favourite things to do outside of footy were, he replied with 'cafe hopping, drinking coffee, and buying clothes'.

What a pretentious little campaigner. Lacks any form of redeeming quality, and thank * he's gone. Embarrassing.

Ugh, Jaeger's video on the Hawks website made me cringe. When asked what his favourite things to do outside of footy were, he replied with 'cafe hopping, drinking coffee, and buying clothes'.

What a pretentious little campaigner. Lacks any form of redeeming quality, and thank **** he's gone. Embarrassing.

So much to dislike

What a pretentious little campaigner. Lacks any form of redeeming quality, and thank **** he's gone. Embarrassing.

giphy.gif

Pretty sure when he joined us it was the beach and shopping. #Pussywhipped@turncoat

Membership package 2017. Does anyone else agree with me that dropping 700 pills on a family Silver reserve package that the club could do better than send me a DRAW, a STICKER and a PEN!!!! (In addition to the membership card and lanyard). ???

http://www.goldcoastfcmembership.com.au/member-zone/2017-members-pack/

A.Trocious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Membership package 2017. Does anyone else agree with me that dropping 700 pills on a family Silver reserve package that the club could do better than send me a DRAW, a STICKER and a PEN!!!! (In addition to the membership card and lanyard). ???

A.Trocious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And that's when we have a hand full of members, if we ever get to 20k you will probably just get a card with Sunny Ray giving you the finger on the back of it

Suns membership packages have always been ******* putrid, and they're just getting worse and worse. Whoever comes up with membership package ideas needs a lobotomy, but judging by their choice of inclusions, they probably already have.

Just out of curiosity what are some things you would want included? I honestly just like getting something.
I think a new season members cap isn't asking for much. Every year. Or a scarf. Both? But they're packaged as an extra along with the new Season members polo shirt.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a new season members cap isn't asking for much. Every year. Or a scarf. Both? But they're packaged as an extra along with the new Season members polo shirt.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
if they could sort out a nice deal whilst over in china to get an even better margin on the members polo's that would be pretty good. ;)

i'm not too fussed by it all. i buy membership to support the team and to go to games. don't really care if i get a keychain or not.

I like the idea of a scarf, or at least one that commemorates like 10/20/25 years of membership on it, kind of like a reward for your years of service, and to subtly let people know that your not just on the bandwagon ;). But then again, they would be kinda pointless up here as they would be useful for not even half the season unlike in Melbourne where you can wear them to day games in September and still not be hot. A cap would be pretty practical I guess.

But I don't really mind. I've already got more than enough Suns crap collected from over the years.

Got delisted, looking to re-rookie him.

The GCS can have a total of 44 players on their list with various options for the mix of senior/rookie (i.e 38/6, 39/5 & 40/4) spots

I did a check on the existing senior/rookie list which is presently 35/2.

The GCS intend to draft 5 players which will take the senior list to 40.

That leaves 2 rookie spots available with the GCS publicly confirming that they will re-rookie Schade (already under contract for 2017 ).

It appears Brooksby is in competition for the last rookie spot with a completely new player.

I am thinking if a Logue, English or another "genuine tall" were drafted it might make it harder for Brooksby to grab the last rookie spot.

The GCS can have a total of 44 players on their list with various options for the mix of senior/rookie (i.e 38/6, 39/5 & 40/4) spots

I did a check on the existing senior/rookie list which is presently 35/2.

The GCS intend to draft 5 players which will take the senior list to 40.

That leaves 2 rookie spots available with the GCS publicly confirming that they will re-rookie Schade (already under contract for 2017 ).

It appears Brooksby is in competition for the last rookie spot with a completely new player.

I am thinking if a Logue, English or another "genuine tall" were drafted it might make it harder for Brooksby to grab the last rookie spot.
Yeah that's all correct... they also said they would re-rookie Brooksby so I suppose both Schade and Brooksby could miss if they draft a big. We do still owe Schade money though so that might come into it..

The nature of the game is that opposition clubs try and "obtain" players from rival clubs. I reckon Wright and Swallow will be attracting plenty of serious offers to move clubs post 2017 season. My gut feel is at least 1 will depart. The telling factor will be if any players delay contract talks until post 2016 season. History tells us that this is a good indicator of a player's intention to leave.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back