Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing rumours Dusty wants to come to The Suns.
Watch this space

BvA0kleCMAAocgW.jpg

Can confirm Dusty was spotted in Queensland recently*. Coincidence? I think not. Its pretty inevitable at this point. Let the rumour thread begin!! :p

*May or may not have been because Richmond's training camp was held on the Sunshine Coast.
we're absolutely not going to trade pick 6 for him, that's for sure.

Can confirm Dusty was spotted in Queensland recently*. Coincidence? I think not. Its pretty inevitable at this point. Let the rumour thread begin!! :p

*May or may not have been because Richmond's training camp was held on the Sunshine Coast.

Can confirm , saw him last year at Metricon of all places , kicking a footy of all things , in a game against our boys i could'nt believe it , coincidence i think not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup, Don't want him.

We just finished purging all the dickheads lets not bring in anymore. mmmmmmkay?

Why do you think he likes going on trips to Vegas with Dane Swan **sniff sniff**

Don't want another campaigner 2.0 (although granted unlike him he can play but so could Harley)

I was told he is a serious problem for Richmond and would bring a culture we have just got rid of back - I think we can do better
Plus we simply don't need him, surely with Touk, Swallow, Ablett, Lonergan, Richatelli, Bowes, Martin, Barlow, Lyon, Hallahan, AChee, Hall, Fiorini, Sheer etc pushing for midfield spots we are for the first time covered in this area of the ground

Just looking through the new Suns app and the players list still has cockface and Dion and 5 other guys no longer at the club, also none of the new recruits are on it. You may want to pass that on GCFC Digital as it's not a good look especially JOM in Suns colours as the first thing you see

Just looking through the new Suns app and the players list still has cockface and Dion and 5 other guys no longer at the club, also none of the new recruits are on it. You may want to pass that on GCFC Digital as it's not a good look especially JOM in Suns colours as the first thing you see

From what I can tell it looks like the player profiles run off the same server as the AFL app profiles so they won't be updated until the AFL update all the player profiles.

Would that be right GCFC Digital ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back