Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Port to finish top 5 and the Suns to languish in 14th place according to this...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/how...m/news-story/1c9d3e4c2c1b1088f34d795b4cde517f

And our 8.9 wins is mainly due to having the easiest draw!!

Computers :rolleyes:
Not much to do with computers mate, it's statistics applied with a predictive model (could be done with pen, paper, graphics calculator) which has been established to be a pretty tricky thing to do - although Final Siren and the squiggle thread on the main board is a very valiant attempt

Note there's no comparison in the article with how this kind of model would have predicted seasons past

Tells you what you need to know really

I've just read where Plugger has returned to the Swans in a mentoring role, and we have the same here with Big Bazza. Plugger has been out of the fray since 2002, not sure on Hall. 15 yrs out of the game, what can he help the forwards with? Surely, he can only explain how it was back then. Times have changed. Are these legitimate moves, or just our Football depts. clutching at straws, and/or the 2 so-called mentors grabbing an easy pay cheque.
I have an open mind on this, but it's concerning......

Plugger!! Wow!!!
c132ecfa068f78d0f50fa0a468160915.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've just read where Plugger has returned to the Swans in a mentoring role, and we have the same here with Big Bazza. Plugger has been out of the fray since 2002, not sure on Hall. 15 yrs out of the game, what can he help the forwards with? Surely, he can only explain how it was back then. Times have changed. Are these legitimate moves, or just our Football depts. clutching at straws, and/or the 2 so-called mentors grabbing an easy pay cheque.
I have an open mind on this, but it's concerning......
Your right that times have changed, today's goal kicking is atrocious, poor ball drops, around the body from straight in front. The greatest goal kicker of all time will straighten the Swans out.

I like to have a crack at a ladder just so I can look back in 6 months time and see how bad I went...
West Coast
Western Bulldogs
Syd
Hawks
Sunnies
GWS
St Kilda
Melb
Adel
Geelong
Ess
Freo
Port
Coll
NM
Rich
Bris
Carl

I like to have a crack at a ladder just so I can look back in 6 months time and see how bad I went...
West Coast
Western Bulldogs
Syd
Hawks
Sunnies
GWS
St Kilda
Melb
Adel
Geelong
Ess
Freo
Port
Coll
NM
Rich
Bris
Carl

There is no way we will finish that low on the ladder ;)

West Coast
Western Bulldogs
Syd
Hawks
Sunnies
GWS
St Kilda
Melb
Adel
Geelong
Ess
Freo
Port
Coll
NM
Rich
Bris
Carl
Nice idea.

1. West Coast
2. GWS
3. Sydney
4. Hawthorn
5. Western Bulldogs
6. Adelaide
7. Geelong
8. Gold Coast, St Kilda, or Melbourne
11. Collingwood
12. Essendon
13. Fremantle
14. Richmond
15. North Melbourne
16. Port Adelaide
17. Carlton
18. Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Western Bulldogs
2. GWS
3. Sydney
4. West Coast
5. Adelaide
6. Gold Coast
7. St Kilda
8. Geelong
9. Essendon
10. Hawthorn
11. Port Adelaide
12. Melbourne
13. Fremantle
14. Collingwood
15. Richmond
16. North Melbourne
17. Brisbane
18. Carlton

1. Western Bulldogs
2. GWS
3. Sydney
4. West Coast
5. Adelaide
6. Gold Coast
7. St Kilda
8. Geelong
9. Essendon
10. Hawthorn
11. Port Adelaide
12. Melbourne
13. Fremantle
14. Collingwood
15. Richmond
16. North Melbourne
17. Brisbane
18. Carlton
Hawks the slider, Damn! And Melb with their easy draw don't impress you.. otherwise i like.. pretty hard to fit everyone in the eight i found..

It hurts watching the press all over the ground. It actually makes me angry that our once great game has turned in to a bunch seagulls fighting over a chip because there is no space

It hurts watching the press all over the ground. It actually makes me angry that our once great game has turned in to a bunch seagulls fighting over a chip because there is no space

I thought the game had been pretty free flowing it's actually been a good game to watch

I'm thinking Scotty Clayton might be touching base with Dusty's manager after that effort....!

Remember when he requested a trade away from Richmond a few years ago after GWS rumours and there was no interest

Red flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back