Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Our medical team have copped it over the years, but they deserve a lot of credit for getting Sam Day back.
I thought he’d struggle to play again, let alone back to full fitness within 12 months. He’s so important to team structure.

I think early days it was a bit in and out and all over the place but once we secured Alex rigby from the bulldogs and he got the department set up the way he wanted it with the right people around him it’s showing signs now plus having state of the art facilities helps

Did anyone else watch VFL360 tonight, where 90% of their program featured discussions about 2 losing Vic teams and 1 winner....

Didn't they realise the teams from Adelaide and Perth all had wins and Sydney had a winner as well as Queensland.......obviously not cause all they wanted to discuss was St.Kilda, Hawthorn and Geelong.....

It's a NATIONAL broadcast, boys........there's a lot of viewers who reside north and west of Victoria....and they'd like to hear about their teams as well.

Really pleased the suns are 2 from 2. Up against it due to comm games. I think it will only bring the group closer together. I claim GC as my second team and I recon with the run home in the second half of the year there's no reason why the Suns couldn't make the 8.

Really pleased the suns are 2 from 2. Up against it due to comm games. I think it will only bring the group closer together. I claim GC as my second team and I recon with the run home in the second half of the year there's no reason why the Suns couldn't make the 8.
It's early days, young list so with this game plan we may tire but hopefully not lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else watch VFL360 tonight, where 90% of their program featured discussions about 2 losing Vic teams and 1 winner....

Didn't they realise the teams from Adelaide and Perth all had wins and Sydney had a winner as well as Queensland.......obviously not cause all they wanted to discuss was St.Kilda, Hawthorn and Geelong.....

It's a NATIONAL broadcast, boys........there's a lot of viewers who reside north and west of Victoria....and they'd like to hear about their teams as well.
Ive grown used to this. My theory is the less we are talked about the better. The media love headlines and love negative headlines even more. A successful gold coast suns doesnt create any of the headlines they want. Best we can hope for is the occasional 1 liners about how good we are travelling.

Was thinking the same thing. It’s actually quiet dull without him here and his essays
I’ll have a go at it for you,

“You are all wrong and your grammar is shocking, we should change the club name to 17’s in honour of my greatness”

Just taking the piss it will be good to have another strong contributor back on the forum.

I’ll have a go at it for you,

“You are all wrong and your grammar is shocking, we should change the club name to 17’s in honour of my greatness”

Just taking the piss it will be good to have another strong contributor back on the forum.
Very good effort, missing about 42 sentences and some facts to back up why i am wrong

That could be a short lived comeback by 17er considering people baiting/taking piss of him already.

People baiting him will get the same punishment he gets. He is a good dude. Just strong opinions is all

People baiting him will get the same punishment he gets. He is a good dude. Just strong opinions is all

17er if you are out there get back into it man. I copped a few bumps and bruises early on about a year ago.
Looking forward to a good read especially now the season is up and going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back