gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
K. Hunt

I was surprised he actually had a few games with 20+ possessions!

To be clear I’ve liked them in the past, I just don’t like what they’ve done with the weird thing of superimposing them into games.

SunsGal

Senior List
Sep 10, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Definitely offtopic

I wanted to let you all know that Sunsbhoy won't be posting anymore. He appreciated a lot of banter and discussions with many of you over the past year or so and this forum gave him something to look forward to. It really really saddens me to say that unfortunately his brave battle is about to come to a close.
From Mrs Sunsbhoy

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Definitely offtopic

I wanted to let you all know that Sunsbhoy won't be posting anymore. He appreciated a lot of banter and discussions with many of you over the past year or so and this forum gave him something to look forward to. It really really saddens me to say that unfortunately his brave battle is about to come to a close.
From Mrs Sunsbhoy
Wishing him all the best.
Sadly a lot of great people lately have been driven away from this once close community

Definitely offtopic

From Mrs Sunsbhoy

I'm sorry to hear that SunsGal

I hope you have a close circle to be with you at this time.

Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Definitely offtopic

From Mrs Sunsbhoy
Sorry to hear that SunsGal. He seemed like a good bloke, always looking for positives. The nonsense on this forum will continue, but we'll all be poorer for not having Sunsbhoy to share his insights with us.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Definitely offtopic

From Mrs Sunsbhoy

I wanted to not post again until the new year but how can I not respond.
I’m just gobsmacked and so sorry to read this post.
No doubt sunsbhoy is a relatively young man and to hear this is gut wrenching and hurts so much.
What I know about sunsbhoy is that he and SunsGal made a big commitment and contribution to the Palm Beach School and to Palm Beach AFL for the betterment of us all.
It is undeniable that they’ve made a great impact on our local community down this end of the Coast and for that I pay tribute and say thank you sunsbhoy.
In terms of the BF Community I always paid a bit extra attention to a sunsbhoy post so i am so appreciative of what he gave to our little Suns Community in here. What a privilege it has been for us to have his insights.
Kind regards to you sunsbhoy and SunsGal and your family and friends.

I will now return to my post season exile.

Last edited:

17er

Cancelled
Oct 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
To be clear I’ve liked them in the past, I just don’t like what they’ve done with the weird thing of superimposing them into games.
You'll change your mind when they make one of Goober!

Or maybe they can superimpose a little Maysie bullrushing the umpire and smashing the Curnow brothers.

Or a tiny Dorko refusing to shake hands with a little Touk and being a total flog.

I'd like to see that!

Back