Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get up to 6 we will then need SunsGal to PM us her name and banking details and then we will have to leave it in her hands.
Unless someone else has other ideas?
I hope we get the 6.
Happy to chip in $$ but your all better off without my organisational skills haha

So this one popped up on my twitter feed this morning....

Surely this guy is the biggest idiot in the football media?
Why the hell would they ever move the biggest game in Adelaide, and by now probably the biggest rivalry in football, away from Adelaide to Melbourne? Victoria doesn’t have the biggest game, so we must fix that and move the game to Melbourne for these precious VIC-centric flogs. :drunk:
Why not just make the game nationally televised on a Friday night if they want it to be a national fixture like it deserves.

Unflattering photo taken of him (presumably by one of the girls he was sleeping with) and posted on his Instagram story with a caption that details his infidelities

EDIT: has since been deleted

As in Nick Dal Santo unflattering?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because contrary to what people say about our local girls May’s Ex is a top quality, classy and intelligent young lady.

Clearly not a filthy Brisbane slapper like the ones Zorko has been hanging around.

Wait you’re telling me Zorko is not the standup, good bloke he wants us to believe he is? Well colour me shocked.

It is so glorious to see Zorko who we already knew was a slime bag to be fully exposed (pardon the pun).

Brisbane Lions fans of honour that live on the GC will become Suns supporters today.

It is so glorious to see Zorko who we already knew was a slime bag to be fully exposed (pardon the pun).

Brisbane Lions fans of honour that live on the GC will become Suns supporters today.

Nah I think most of them are just chuffed that Kalinda is now back on the market...

Just saying, our membership numbers would probably go up a lot if we had small membership bundles like the Melbourne clubs do with 3 game memberships etc for like $60 - $80.

Just saying, our membership numbers would probably go up a lot if we had small membership bundles like the Melbourne clubs do with 3 game memberships etc for like $60 - $80.
3 game GA membership is $79 for adult, $29 for junior. $189 for family membership.
In a nice twist for my and I'm sure plenty of others circumstances there is also a discounted family membership for 1 adult and 2 juniors.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

They have sold 3 game membership for the past few years.
They usual don't go on sale till the season start though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back