Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Off topic so: Is anybody setting up a Supercoach League amongst the Suns faithful? If they are, I'm in and would be great to see as many of the regulars on here in weekly battle.
Yeah I’ll be setting one up in the coming week.

Off topic so: Is anybody setting up a Supercoach League amongst the Suns faithful? If they are, I'm in and would be great to see as many of the regulars on here in weekly battle.

I’m keen to join.
I asked last year after my team did unusually well and apparently there is league every year.
Edit: see that’s been answered.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want to jinx it. But a lot of other teams seem to be picking up major injuries. We have been pretty good avoiding them... so far.

Wines water skiing - wonder if that is in his contract.

Lions Springfield training base approved, great for their club. 30kms out of the city is a worry just look at what happened to the Saints

Different environment between Brisbane and Melbourne. I will back Springfield in to work!

No wonder why we weren't into him with our mature selections, and why no club looked like going near him.
Fair enough I guess? Seems like a pretty defeatist attitude, but I don't know the bloke.

It would be pretty devastating to miss out time and time again whilst looking on paper like one of the best few players not in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back