Opinion Vent & Offtopic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seventeener

Debutant
Suspended
Jun 16, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ummm how long have we had a dislike button? I could have been thrashing that thing everywhere!! And some of the others, but mostly the dislike
BF did an overnight update a couple of days ago. Been a slow week, so only Lord Flashheart worked out how to use them. You can still go back and change all of your likes to emojis.

Big Red Machine

Let's get tropical!
Jul 11, 2006
Jacuzzi in Lachie Weller Stand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Ravens, O's, Terps, Mavs & Ducks
Is it normal to still have the holiday goggles on longer than you were actually gone for? Honestly still feels like I'm cruising around in second gear.

Sidenote/Longshot - Anyone on here big into sports design? I'm working on a concept (Non-Suns) but it's a bit out of my league. Any nudges in the correct direction would be infinitely helpful. ♥

briztoon

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Is it normal to still have the holiday goggles on longer than you were actually gone for? Honestly still feels like I'm cruising around in second gear.

Sidenote/Longshot - Anyone on here big into sports design? I'm working on a concept (Non-Suns) but it's a bit out of my league. Any nudges in the correct direction would be infinitely helpful. ♥
What do you need? and is there cash involved? I have a mate who's a graphic artist and currently unemployed. His specialty field was medical design and advertising, but he could give sports a crack. He's also done a lot of logo design for hobbyists in different fields.

Big Red Machine

Let's get tropical!
Jul 11, 2006
Jacuzzi in Lachie Weller Stand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Ravens, O's, Terps, Mavs & Ducks
What do you need? and is there cash involved? I have a mate who's a graphic artist and currently unemployed. His specialty field was medical design and advertising, but he could give sports a crack. He's also done a lot of logo design for hobbyists in different fields.
I've just got a Jersey design concept for my sports team that I've been working on but like I mentioned above my abilities only go so far.

Hoping a pro can give me a polished version I can take to the guys and get approval for our design 2020.

I was thinking of enquiring on the design board but thought I'd see if we had any local talent first to keep it all in the family so to speak - of course it wouldn't be a free gig, I'm a reasonable human.

Top Bottom