Corkie

Premium Gold
Aug 6, 2013
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast United
still reckon something like the below would be cool for us. curved yoke representing a yellow sun on the home guernsey and the waves at the beach for the away kit. white clash with more of a surf lifesaving theme (might not even need it if the first two are deemed enough of a clash against all teams).

just something of a refresh would be good for us as an identity. i don't mind our logo, just think since it's not a classic monogram it shouldn't be as prominent on our guernsey.

View attachment 1109084View attachment 1109085View attachment 1109086
Really like these. So much better not having our crap logo on the front. Email them to the club 👍

newcastlefalcon

Team Captain
Oct 1, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
I see that coach Dew was saying today that the Suns would be going to the mid season draft looking for a tall forward and a ruckman.

It seems that Peter Wright played his best game for Essendon on Anzac Day. Not best on ground but 16 disposals, 10 marks, 11 hit outs, 6 tackles, 8 score involvements and 2 goals.

Is this another Lyons decision from Dew?

Scotty_222

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
I see that coach Dew was saying today that the Suns would be going to the mid season draft looking for a tall forward and a ruckman.

It seems that Peter Wright played his best game for Essendon on Anzac Day. Not best on ground but 16 disposals, 10 marks, 11 hit outs, 6 tackles, 8 score involvements and 2 goals.

I think Wright was more a size and cost of contract vs output.
Can’t have someone running around in the twos all the time, we’ve just been unlucky with injuries.
If we could get someone that’s ready to go in the draft it could help.

robo_1

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Even Leppitsch said today on SEN watching wright play in the hub scratch matches he wasn’t enthusiastic.. if you’re paying someone that much to mope around in the 2s then there’s a problem straight up

Big Red Machine

His Righteous Red Baron
Jul 11, 2006
Rancho Relaxo
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See my signature

nutstar

Club Legend
Feb 27, 2005
Port Augusta
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
QPR
Arrived on the beautiful Gold Coast today, will be going home 2 hours before the game Saturday 😭 the risk you take of booking a holiday before the fixture is out. The weather sites can’t agree on what to expect.. one has almost perfect all week -“another has near torrential rain Wednesday.. you locals have any idea of an accurate report?

Public holiday in QLD tomorrow, safe to say avoid the theme parks? Go Tuesday instead?

Mr Bods

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Arrived on the beautiful Gold Coast today, will be going home 2 hours before the game Saturday 😭 the risk you take of booking a holiday before the fixture is out. The weather sites can’t agree on what to expect.. one has almost perfect all week -“another has near torrential rain Wednesday.. you locals have any idea of an accurate report?

Public holiday in QLD tomorrow, safe to say avoid the theme parks? Go Tuesday instead?
Its going to be a glorious week in the beautiful little city. Trust me.

robo_1

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Arrived on the beautiful Gold Coast today, will be going home 2 hours before the game Saturday the risk you take of booking a holiday before the fixture is out. The weather sites can’t agree on what to expect.. one has almost perfect all week -“another has near torrential rain Wednesday.. you locals have any idea of an accurate report?

I would change flights.. I think most airlines at the moment have a no cancel fee

Remove this Banner Ad