Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

I got lucky one day..
On our honeymoon of all things..
Caught a bus to Metricon (well about a km away) non game day, pouring down with rain… but he’ll or high water we were getting to the club shop.
The lady at the counter took us for a tour of the stadium, was awesome.

How brilliant is that!.......what else would you do on your honeymoon on a rainy day?......;);););)

North Melbourne winning the week after they sacked their coach after 16 losses in a row. The players should be disgusted with themselves
They were incredibly lucky to win 24 scoring shots vs 33.

Richmond missed 3-4 times within 15m somehow.

Still, I’m sure Dews half time message last week could have been applied to most of their season.

North Melbourne winning the week after they sacked their coach after 16 losses in a row. The players should be disgusted with themselves
How’s the audacity of Simpkin saying the win was for Noble, as if he and his teammates didn’t spend the last 17 weeks sulking around absolutely not trying, just to get him canned. I’d be fuming as a North fan having to watch the dross they have served up.

Not the players you want to build your squad around. Real flashbacks to some of the players we’ve had on our lists over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f5 GIF

Watching short video on FB players walking on the field - good news Powell was there, walking normally, no moon boot. Ballard no brace. Rankine was there. Collins and Lemmens no masks, interacting with players. Jeffrey still sleeve on his knee.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back