Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

True but fu** me he was bold and wanted the best. Easy to criticise in hindsight. He had a ******* hard job.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4
I agree. Oh sorry, I thought we were still talking about Scotty Clayton. 😉 Realistically most of these people are doing the best job they can with the skills and other resources they have available.

Just packing stuff up from my storage unit in prep to head back to the GC and found a framed thank you photo the club put together for me that was signed a Dion, O’Cockface, Grablett, Dixon and Lynch

depressing
There's a plaque at the Austworld Centre with our most improved player for each season. The 1st 2 names on the list were K Hunt & H Bennell. If you didn't laugh, you'd cry. All those blokes gave us something to cheer about in the early years though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly depends where you live. What type of lifestyle you like, etc. Age and family status can have big influence.

Where ever you live, you can make the best of your situation.

How awful are Melbourne and Sydney?
10/10 for awful
I have lived in both Melbourne and Sydney and struggled with both, Melbourne gets to cold and Sydney is just too hectic and expensive. Both cities offer a lot and if I was obsessed with more and more “stuff” then I would still be there pulling in the bags of cash but lifestyle is way more valuable to me than a new car or wardrobes of tailored suits

I have lived in both Melbourne and Sydney and struggled with both, Melbourne gets to cold and Sydney is just too hectic and expensive. Both cities offer a lot and if I was obsessed with more and more “stuff” then I would still be there pulling in the bags of cash but lifestyle is way more valuable to me than a new car or wardrobes of tailored suits

Tailored suits! C'mon Iva please, tell me, what's a suit? ;););)

Jirik13 Seeing as I can’t comment where you mentioned it, our social media has gone to crap since our social media manager left towards the end of last year. Hasn’t been replaced either.

Jirik13 Seeing as I can’t comment where you mentioned it, our social media has gone to crap since our social media manager left towards the end of last year. Hasn’t been replaced either.
Yes, I also noticed that quality of videos from Lions practice matches is not great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back