Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
True but fu** me he was bold and wanted the best. Easy to criticise in hindsight. He had a ******* hard job.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4
I agree. Oh sorry, I thought we were still talking about Scotty Clayton. 😉 Realistically most of these people are doing the best job they can with the skills and other resources they have available.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Oh what a glorious day, 8 feet away from the great one and watched him chip it in
EAC24AD0-557C-4B0F-944B-83303B8387F4.jpeg
C37BA6B4-5516-4495-976A-C4AEE98A0FC3.jpeg

Fat Pizza

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2001
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Just packing stuff up from my storage unit in prep to head back to the GC and found a framed thank you photo the club put together for me that was signed a Dion, O’Cockface, Grablett, Dixon and Lynch

depressing
There's a plaque at the Austworld Centre with our most improved player for each season. The 1st 2 names on the list were K Hunt & H Bennell. If you didn't laugh, you'd cry. All those blokes gave us something to cheer about in the early years though.

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Honestly depends where you live. What type of lifestyle you like, etc. Age and family status can have big influence.

Where ever you live, you can make the best of your situation.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
How awful are Melbourne and Sydney?
10/10 for awful
I have lived in both Melbourne and Sydney and struggled with both, Melbourne gets to cold and Sydney is just too hectic and expensive. Both cities offer a lot and if I was obsessed with more and more “stuff” then I would still be there pulling in the bags of cash but lifestyle is way more valuable to me than a new car or wardrobes of tailored suits

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I have lived in both Melbourne and Sydney and struggled with both, Melbourne gets to cold and Sydney is just too hectic and expensive. Both cities offer a lot and if I was obsessed with more and more “stuff” then I would still be there pulling in the bags of cash but lifestyle is way more valuable to me than a new car or wardrobes of tailored suits

Tailored suits! C'mon Iva please, tell me, what's a suit? ;););)

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Jirik13 Seeing as I can’t comment where you mentioned it, our social media has gone to crap since our social media manager left towards the end of last year. Hasn’t been replaced either.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Jirik13 Seeing as I can’t comment where you mentioned it, our social media has gone to crap since our social media manager left towards the end of last year. Hasn’t been replaced either.
Yes, I also noticed that quality of videos from Lions practice matches is not great.

Back